Reviews for Derailment
johnnyfan chapter 14 . 12/12/2009
You know it took me a while to get into this one, but now I can not wait until the next chapter! It is such a sweet and compelling story! I love it!
fionia chapter 14 . 12/6/2009
Excellent story!I really hope you will continue writing it.
twilightlove2342 chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
Please update soon!
I was born a Unicorn chapter 14 . 12/4/2009
Well I'm really bad with words, but today after a bad asthma attack, you have make me smile and feel all fuzzy with the movie part. I like how they go slow and get to know each other, building something 'more' and being all cute doing that. Aw. I really really like your story very very much.
Nez93 chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
WOW! I love this story more than I thought I would! You've written it beautifully and this story really pulls at my heart strings.

It's also addictive, and at chapter 10 I thought, ok I really need to do some work now, but then I thought, I've already spent god knows how long in fornt of the computer, I might as well finish it!

The characters are just wonderful, and thankfully none of them irritate me as they may in other stories. The plot is amazing and I love the relationship that's formed between Edward and Bella.

To be honest, I wasn't even sure I wanted to read this story, but then I couldn't find one with a more interesting summary at the time so I thought I might as well read it. I have to say, I am so glad I did, and I now ADORE this story, and pretty much every thing about it! I absolutely cannot WAIT for the next chapter!
sn4leah chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
Thank you so much for this story. Please write more!
forestgirl12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I know this is the first chapter but I have reviewed on so many of the others that It was difficult to find a place to leave a message. Please continue this story I really miss it! I think your last chapter was chapter fourteen and I would love to read more. I know you said it was challenging to write but I am sure you will come up with something great to continue this story. Hope you find some inspiration soon I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
sandraj60 chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
I cannot believe how beautiful and enlightening this story is. It's not action based or full of lemons, yet I could not stop reading it. It is a quiet unassuming story that is a delight to read after all the hard angst dramatic fics. Please continue.
Chicsarah chapter 14 . 11/24/2009
This is a really sweet story. I like your versions of Edward and Bella. I know you don't update often, but I hope you continue this story.
Bailey-x chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
Well, I just started reading, and I love it! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Breyzie1478 chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
This is such a touching story! I love how even though they have deep feelings for one another, they are great friends first. This Edward is so sweet, and this Bella is amazing. The letter to her mother broke my heart. I won't even try to deny that I teared up when I read that chapter. Incase you haven;t figured it out, I just read this all the way through and am anxious for more!
Elven at Heart chapter 14 . 11/6/2009
This was a wonderful chapter! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
MamiMia chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
Aw so pretty

Will you keep writing it?
CaeruleanBalance chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Awesome Story please update soon.
Grace222 chapter 14 . 10/31/2009
Love your writing! Please update soon!
1,338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »