Reviews for Derailment
bloodredeclipse chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
omg omg omg omg

I absolutely freaking love this! You write so beautifully and elegantly that I just get trapped in your stories! I love it and I really really really hope you update soon!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
That was really good! I can't wait to read what happens next!.Update soon please.
bethann2103 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Really enjoyed the prolouge on this one. I think you have a great idea starting here and I can't wait to see where you take it. I enjoy broken E/B, great start and I can't wait for the next chapter!
hennokappa chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Brilliant; I love your writing style! Normally I don't review, but I just have to say thank you for not writing a story whose format consisted of "BPOV", a couple paragraphs, then "EPOV" and another couple lines. This prologue was intriguing and I can't wait to see where it goes so update whenever you have time and I'll be here to r&r!
ReachingAsIFall chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I really like this chapter. I dont know why, it just really got to me. It could just be the way you wrote Edward out and how he if feeling and everything and what he does. It just sounds a lot like me for some reason.

I can tell that I am really going to love this story. Please update soon!
booksickle chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
*wolf whistle*

sounds awesome!

D

can't wait for elaboration!
icefang7 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
this is really good so far, please continue soon and thanks
marian-333 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I really like it so far.
xPrettyFlowers chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This seems like a great story, hope you update again soon
NosrednAD chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
that was really good :] It seems like a great story to read _
smilelikeacullen chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
i really liked it, i'm excited to see what their damage is. is it going to be in first person? i think it would maybe work better that way. i really liked it so far, i am very intrigued!
twilight taylor chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
i loved it!

please write more!
tank-a-roonie chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
WOW! PLEASE MORE I WAS JUST LIKE... WOW! PLEASE PUT UP A CHAPTER SOON! PLEASE!
mytwilightaddiction chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
sounds interesting please update again soon:]
FeatherDeath chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I love this idea story! Keep writing! you know ive always loved you stories ;)
1,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 Next »