Reviews for Keep Going
pisceanreve chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
OOh second-person view, interesting! It's sort of poetic, the way you use language :) Also I think you captured his perspective quite well, and you wrote about one of my favourite parts/situations of the game with him.

gahh it seems I reviewed this, so anonymous time! lol it's been like a year and a half

also I think I got it wrong about Maleficent being the tormentor, maybe you meant that the darkness was that instead? :P I don't like getting things wrong
PisceanReve chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Short but sweet, I really liked this actually! Despite only taking an hour, it was well-written-I actually got a new perspective of his time in the darkness. I never thought he would think of Maleficent as his "tormentor" but that's a good viewpoint!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow, this was so sad and angsty. Loved it!
Kai Saitou chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
That was GREAT! As usual, I don't know what else to expect from you nowadays, but anyways, very good portrayal of the anguish Riku could have felt when he turned to the darkness. Can't wait for your next story!

Kai Saitou
Static Lull chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This was nice and slightly twisted (but in a good way). I definitely think the ramblyness added to the effect.