Reviews for Two
andllopes chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
Amazing story! Once I started reading it I couldn't stop until the ending. Fantastic!

You should write more Smallville fanfic. It's hard to find good stories and yours are definitely among the best. Superb!
tua33915 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Adored the story. Loved how Lois combined the two into one again. Happy Clark finally owned up to the part of him he keeps buried inside and hidden. Clark finally realizing that without the part of him that's Kal he's not whole was an awesome revelation. Good job.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
The start was dramatic, and the subsequent plot was excellent reading, to say the least.
The opening was a bit confusing regarding timing- Clark was relatively offensive to Chloe in ‘Crimson’, but it wasn’t enough to make her THAT distant from him-, but timing-related questions aside it was still an exceptional plot, and the Phantom’s body-switching ability made it an interesting foe even before it jumped into Lois’s body to ensure its ‘immunity’ to Clark’s attempt to defend itself.
The subsequent twist regarding Clark and Kal splitting into separate entities was a bit confusing, but some possible explanations suggested themselves even before Jor-El partly clarified what was happening, and the idea of Kal and Clark being forced to recognise what parts of themselves they shared with the other was certainly fascinating in its way.
Still, Kal’s brief deception was fascinating even before you explored the consequences of it- what does it say about Clark’s interest in Lois when even his ‘wild side’ would rather be with her over other women?-, and the subsequent reaction to learning about the only apparent way to bring them back together was equally in character; Kal willing to do whatever it takes where Clark would rather find another way than put someone through something awkward at best just to benefit him (Even if I don’t think Lois was exactly complaining at the end).
Admittedly, a part of me still feels that the last few chapters felt a bit drawn out- Lois’s application to that paper alone felt a bit abrupt after everything else she’d recently been through-, but the part where Lois’s presence ‘negated’ Lex’s attempt to one-up Clark and hurt him in person was definitely effective, and I can’t fault the final conclusion.
Keep up the good work!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 18 . 3/13/2011
fan-bloody-tastic. loved every word of this amazing fic.

thanks for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
the ending of this chapter was hard t read. I get why Lois backed off, but I just wished she'd said more to Clark. I'd hate for him to think this was because of alien-ness.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
loved that Lois had to fight the urge to pout. lol
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
completely lovin this fic. can't stop to review. need more.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
this fic is fantastic. thoroughly loving it. but I can't leave all my thoughts because I can't stop reading.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
i was advised that I needed to read this fic. and I have to say that after reading this prologue, I can totally see why.

great start to this fic. I'm so intrigued that I can't comment more. I need to keep reading.
s01itaire90 chapter 18 . 3/11/2011
I can't even form a coherent though after that... *gah*... fantastic.

Simply fantastic!
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 18 . 11/26/2010
wonderfull story
Luckyjasonfan chapter 18 . 6/18/2010
Oh, how I wish you were a SV writer! I love all your stories. How you write drama, action, love, and romance into them. I think the show would be much more satisfying if you were writing it! Kudos on your brilliant tell... I literally stated up all night; cause I couldn't stop reading it!

xoxoxo
Beth chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
Wow, that was fantastic!

During the Kal/Clark split arc, there were some really good plot turns and things. It was really great how it kept moving.

It was so legit and developing and still nice and cloisy-smutty.

And I liked how later on there was some contrast between Lana-obsession and Lois-love.

Andd. Yes. It was great :D.
Beth chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
I swear, at this part right here:

"Out of their own accord her hands came up to tug at his shirt and pull him in for a kiss."

I was doubling over right there with Clarkie.

That was AWESOME.

*still reading...*
solipoli chapter 18 . 9/14/2009
wow! excellent story! i was actually a bit skeptical about reading it, because i'm not to fond of Kal but ...wow! you sure made me glad i did. great clois story! cant wait for tha 25th :)