Reviews for Serendipity's Kiss
Onhiro chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
Okay. Haellie and Chase Hendrix don't seem to be findable on google, so I have no idea who they are, other than they are engineers, they've never met Mikaela, and they are friends with Sam. Maybe that's who they are. Anyway, great chapter. Told you I was sticking around.

KEEP ON WRITING!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
I loved the scene with Prime taking out the chair from his desk drawer...it was a riot to read, and the reunion with Prime was bittersweet. Poor Sam gets the short end of the stick with the science bots and Ratch, who takes great pleasure from messing with Sam it would seem )
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
I love Optimus Prime! Its always funny when Autobots do that whole embarass them thing! Absolutely loved the chapter!
bigguy204 chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
Is it just me or are you actually posting chapters at a higher pace since you've kindly asked us not to nag you consitently about posting soon(er)...? ;-) Well, whatever's the reason, I'm just glad you're writing.

Loved the new chapter - the fatherly side of Optimus was (is) touching. And again, the humor... I REALLY like how you emphazise the humor in your chapters without making the characters parodies of what they should be.

As always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
AllINeedIsBooksAndMaybePie chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
YAY for optimus who is just such a beast. I am so thrilled that Optimus was actually himself not some sucky write off version that i see in so many fics. I loved this chapter (hem hem as usual) and am astonished at how you keep up with so many robot personalities. I want to see some more of Wheeljack. He sounds like my kind of guy. As usual Ratchet is good at making everyone feel awkward! Can't wait to read some more!

Love,

Aly
FunkyFish1991 chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
Now that's what we're all looking for in a life partner.

Relative symmetry.

I wish I had more to say but that one statment has gotten me so amused all I know is that this chapter was concentrated AWESOME.

On a STICK.

With CHEESE.

I'm done D

How are you churning these out so fast?
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 14 . 8/11/2009
Aw... this was such a good chapter :) I love reunions! And everyone seemed so happy and friendly! Bumblebee & Bluestreak are adorable altho the damn iguana is annoying lol. Haha and my heart rose when Optimus appeared. This was such a cute, heart-warming chapter.

P.s. Nothing like sex in the shower to start your day off right LOL
Lecidre chapter 14 . 8/10/2009
LOL! Boy, I love Fluffy! *gives the talking iguana a bear hug*

When I first saw him on Mikaela and Sam's bed, I thought I clicked the wrong link and was reading another different fic because I didn't expect a giant lizard in a Transformers story. Then I saw Perceptor's name in the next paragraph, and everything suddenly made sense to me. That crazy scientist is surely full of surprises! Now I totally adore the cute Fluffy in your story, and I really love how you wrote the interactions between the iguana, Mikaela and Sam. They were so lovely and funny together!

And the bath scene in this chapter was extremely HOT. I wasn't so surprised about what happened during their shower, since it's just impossible for any normal man on Earth not to do something intimate with a hot, pretty, sexy goddess like Mikaela Banes when they're being shoved into a tiny bath booth naked. *evil grin* It's great to see that Mikaela didn't try to run away from her true love like what she did several years ago. She and Sam were meant for each other, and it's good to know that they're finally sorting their problems out.

Oh, and I also love the way you wrote Mikaela meeting the other old friends and Will's kids in this chapter! The scene was so warm and sweet, and it's so thoughtful and kind of those friends to accept Mikaela no matter what she did in the past. And the mere imagination of little Annabelle taking after old 'Hide made me smile - jeez, I already feel sorry for the guy who dares to date her in the future. Hope the poor fellow doesn't get beaten up by his girlfriend when they're having a fight or by the said girlfriend's 'godfather'... *shudders*

This fic is becoming better and better! Looking forward to your next update, then! Keep it up!
dragonryder7 chapter 14 . 8/10/2009
OH! I wish I was her! All of those Autobots? And all of the pretty cars they turn into... sigh. It would be amazing. Well, another amazing chapter, Kudos and cookies to you and your next chapter...

Who else are you going to include? Brawn? Prowl? Huffer? Beachcomber too? Tracks would be fun to have... sorry, I'm rambling again...
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2009
This is probably the most amazing and heartfelt story i have ever read. I fell in love with Transformers when i saw the first movie, i think you're story shows what it truly is in its entirety. Especially the Sam/Mikaela relationship, soo cute!
ladytecuma chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
...Out of insane curiosity, did Perceptor ever run into PETA?

And just really, how smart is Ambassador Picard? [having a gigglefit] Is he ever going to find a lady friend?

That gave me a badly needed gigglefit-write more!
OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
Update!
Unicornpug chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
i've read all 14 chapters and i love your stories! more please. update update. :)
FireFlyFlicker chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
AWW OPTIMUS! I was so sad when he died in the movie. And then again when I thought Sam was dead and Optimus would be dead forever! lol I'm pretty sure i cried.

ANYWAY! Excellent update. I was waiting for Optimus. Mikaela should give him some serious love for dying and then coming back to kill the Fallen.

Yours, FireFlyFlicker
Reaper85 chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
OMG, another Amazing chapter, I'm really connecting to sam and mikaela, and feel really sorry for them, both wanting the same thing but being unable to share it with each other, i'm routing for 'em though lol.

again, the detail is amazing, i ca honestly say that when i do read it, i can see it in my mind as though watchign a movie.

Love it.