Reviews for Serendipity's Kiss
SafaiaFureia chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
I am not one for reviewing normally, I never know exactly what to say and usualy sit scratching my head staring at the screen. But, with your works I just feel the urge that I HAVE to review. I believe I remember reading in the author comments that you want to be a publicized author some day... I think you could quite easily do it. Your writting is phenomenal, whether its a truely get you hot and bothered sex scene or something that involves a fight or just a quiet talking scene its written beautifully. You bring a depth to your characters that I have seldom seen from the authors on here and truely enjoy. When I finish reading ANY of your works, it always saddens me because its the end of something wonderful.

I love the way that you are bringing the characters alive in this story from thier feelings to actions to little quirks. I especially loved Perceptors critters and thought the way you introduced them was hilariously perfect. At first with the Iguana I thought that it was an Autobot doing the hologram thing lol.

I look forward to seeing what you are going to do with Mikaela's situation in the future, since I see that this is not written as 'complete' yet.

I also wonder if Gloria and Oscar are going to show up again... perhaps at a wedding? Are Sam and Mikaela going to have kids in this fic? Are you going to continue the fic to see what thier lives might be like? All sorts of questions like that that I canna wait to find the answers to lol.

I love how you got Mikaela from scared to death of being around Sam again to considering it for the first time as a way to spend her life.

The mix of emotional facets has been a rollercoaster ride of fun with laughter, tears and good humor. Please , please keep up the good, no excellent work that you've begun.

Also, please excuse any typos and misspellings, I am a notoroiously bad speller lolz and I am far far too lazy to use spell check and then copy paste my message into here lol.
smsample chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
this story makes my day! some parts make me wish i was mikalea ;). update soon please?
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
oooohhhhhh, base your books on real life experiances eh? not that anyone would belive it...
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
holy scrap, Mickala *Micky.(snicker)* wow
gregstar chapter 20 . 8/3/2011
Noooooooooo! That's not it is it? Please say there is more? I've scarcely been able to put this down over the last couple of days.

I love the relationship that all the characters have both between humans and Autobots. I really want to see whether Michaela stays and what Sam does to get her to stay. No doubt there was going to be more action involved with Sam to show M that it's not always rosy and that sometimes they have to fight but I reckon they can take it.

And am I the only person who wants to see more of Optimus? More of all the Autobots actually.

Will Barricade find them? Will he find the Vautzs? What do Will and Epps do now that they're getting on a bit in years?

So many questions I've barely acratchedthe surface, but most of all I am really enjoying the way that you write!

I really hope you decide to continue.

Thanks
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
I did this whole thing in one sitting! DAMN I'M GOOD! Okay...there was a brea between 19 and 20 but only becuase I realised there was a assignment not done that was due tomorrow but! It may as well have been!

Anyway. My GOD! This story is almost HAPPY! I'm not even kidding. I had to check a few times to make sure you actaully wrote this...its...well...actaully a pretty upbeat story.

And I am not kidding, for a while there a bit of me was really worried-is still kinda nervous. Because this whole new relationship is built on, Hot steamy sex(for the most part) and chemisty old and newish chemisty. So god only knows about long the long run and everything. But all of that is starting to die down now and a proper relation ship is starting to bubble out of it.

I read this becuase I sat there going, I wanna read about Punch-so I stalked your profile and thought...hmmm I havnt read this before...and BAM! Sunday gone reading this, and the next week shall be filled in my catching up of Where you and I Collide...

But! Onto this! Oh My Lord! I still cannot get past how almost...calm and happy things are. I mean, now of course, Sams life seems like shit for a fair chunk..I almost choked when I read the Bumblebee SHOT Sam...I was like...no freakin way o.0 ...

And I like the differences and the simalarities between this world and the WE stories. Its kinda the same but completely different at the same time...also. Sunstreaker...well...the less

'walking dead' Sunstreaker makes me happy...also not worrying about Psi, Nememsis and Unicron hanging above everyones head and a dying Sam makes for a happier story.

OH MY BLOODY FUCKING GOD FLUFFY! I WANT FLUFFY! I Spent no joke 20 minutes reading and re-reading that one bit with the giant lizzard...I mean...I just love it...one second he's normal...next..he's6 feet long and speaks...english...and appparently french when the mood hits him XD

And its just mind blowing, that you managed this stoy on top of everything else! AH! Its just wow. And I love how Chase is still the master and commander of Hound(s) though in a differnt light to the WE verse. Also, I like how she has a nice settled life and how everythings happy and...

OKAY OKAY! I Give in. My Favourite bit about this whole damn thing is that its happier then WE...even though my love for the WE verse IS ABSOLUTLY HUGE! This fills in the bit of me that craves almost mindless fluffXD

Am I dreadful-probably. Do I really care...simple answer...not on my life.

I love this. I honestly am so in love with this universe that its not funny...its like the WE stories take place in the dark scarey and very very unfortunate verse of this world...OH GOD! I JUST REMEMEMBER WHAT YOU DID TO MIKAELA IN THE LAST CHAPTER!

Okay...be calm...you have your reasons...

This is the biggest review I think I've ever given...*shrug* oh well.

:O :O :O I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Sam is an author-ON TOP of everything-have I mentioned that there are very few authors that can inspire my love for Mikaela- I am not the biggest fan of her in Canon but her in your worlds are great. I just...This story is utterly amazing

I feel like a complete fuckwit for not reading it earlier on and I'm so glad I spent my Sunday on itXD even though...I forgot to do that one thing for school...meh-who needs a script- IMPROVISE !

heheh You are a uttterly astonding writer my dear and if you ever stop it better be only because you're writting your own book. Or died...on second thoughts, you better keep doing it from beyond the grave...or else...I'll...I'll..I'll think of something to do...

D I am just overjoyed to have read this...just...wow...for all the words I've typed just now...(and I'm down to about 6 thousand characters left) there are not really any words to discribe my love for this. I'd give you the biggest hug if I could right now...just...wow...

I love you and your amazing-sometimes twisted brain. I've yet to read something I don't love and think it may now be impossible to find such a thing.

With under 6 thousand characters left, sign off on my longest and most honestly written review to date.

Lotte-Bubbles/TransformersLover
GoldMotel chapter 20 . 6/29/2011
I love this story because it fits so well post- Dark of the Moon. I hope there is eventually an update. I want to see how it continues. :)
Skye8055 chapter 20 . 4/16/2011
Oh my gosh! I have been waiting forever for a new chapter! Please update soon or say when you will have a new chapter up!
Jagi chapter 20 . 3/20/2011
I love your story so much! I would love to read more chapters or a god ending! Please update:D
Dark Phantom 96 chapter 20 . 3/9/2011
:) Great! Keep it going! :)
Skye8055 chapter 20 . 2/26/2011
Oh my gosh! I love this story! Please keep on writing it!
grixx chapter 15 . 2/11/2011
i really really really really love your story! as silly as it sounds, you made me cry with this chapter. i love optimus and mikhaela's exchange... please please please update sooner!)
Lecidre chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
Oh dear, I literally laughed when I saw how Sam viewed the three countries (USA, Russia and China). That paragraph was absolutely awesome! It made sense that those three nations would do something like that when alien technology and power struggle were involved. If Cybertronians were real and they actually existed on Earth, the situation would definitely end like how you described it in this chapter. Poor Sam, these conferences were just like a torture when everyone else was busy arguing with each other and shouting at him (in a very impolite way), no doubt. At first I wanted to suggest that he brings a random Autobot with him so the said bot could be his personal translator when someone curses in Chinese during the meeting. Then I realized that it might not be a great idea — if someone yells at you in a language you barely know, it wouldn't be a big deal at all because you don't know what that guy is talking about and can ignore the insult easily.

As to the 'text war' and the 'girl time', I have to say I loved Chase even more after reading this particular chapter. Well, I've already loved this character since I first read your WE series, but jeez, this woman is a LEGEND. I totally adored the way you wrote her here, especially her attitude. No wonder Mikaela felt so at home when she was with Chase, the pregnant Mrs. Hendrix may seem like a vicious Amazon warrior (or a frothing man-eater, from Sam's POV), but she actually has a good heart and she does care about others and will do anything to help those people who need help (in her own 'special' way, of course), even though she would never admit it. And boy, how I wish I had a wonderful husband like Haellie Hendrix... he was just so cute and adorable and sweet! I guess he's probably the only man on Earth who could put up with Chase and keep her in line without being murdered by the said woman, which made him a legend as well. XD

Now, thanks to the Hendrix couple's help, Mikaela would probably stay for more than a couple of months — or maybe she would really stay by Sam's side for the rest of her life this time. That would be a good news to everyone, especially Sam and Mikaela herself. It would truly be a blessing. :]
anon chapter 20 . 1/22/2011
PLEEEEAAAASSSSE UPDATE! :)
DamselOnDrums chapter 20 . 1/22/2011
I just read this for the third time, I think, and I have to say it doesn't get much better than this. You have absolutely tipped the scale in the Transformers fandom. I especially love the inner struggle for Mikaela; it adds a whole new level to her character you don't get to see on screen. (Such a shame they cut her out for the third one.) But seriously, it's not only hot and steamy, but insanely well written.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
478 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »