Reviews for Serendipity's Kiss
femme4jack chapter 20 . 12/16/2010
You have a talent for writing things that keep me up into the wee hours of the morning, and then up again first thing to read more. This is an amazing story. I loved your characterizations of both the bots and humans, and you really captured Mik for me. She is by far my favorite human character in any continuity (it drives me nuts that so many don't like her). Thank you for writing this, and hot damn, you write amazing love scenes! Oh, that little bit about Blaster was hilarious!
ThePearBear chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
please update! This story is really good!
Cross Phantom chapter 20 . 11/13/2010
Wonderful story, beautiful characters and character development. I absolutely love it. I deeply envy what you have been able to do with this story and the wonderful relationship that exists between these two characters. A handful of minor spelling and grammar mistakes but I frankly don't care in the slightest. It is a wonderful read, a wonderful story and I think these last three chapters have once again captured the "spark" that existed at the beginning of this story. I must also praise your wonderful ability to write convincing sex scenes that sound genuinely different from the ones before. Bravo and well done, not an easy feat. I wait with fainted breath for the end of the story.
WalkingInTheRain chapter 20 . 10/11/2010
I just finished reading this whole story so far and to be able to go Amy further I just have to say WOW! This is by far in my top 5 most favorite fics of all time! I love you you portray the characters and their feelings, but the back stories to why they feel that way are also amazing :) in fact I love this story so much that I should probably go back and review every chapter, but I honestly don't think there are enough hours in the day for that! And the only reason I didn't was because I just wanted to read the next chappie so badly! God, I hope Mikaela stays with Sam! Haha and I love Annabelle too, that would so be me if I grew up around autobots: Hide's apprentice ;) favorite line from this chapter would definitely have to be "You'd make a fortune being a prostitute!" hah that made me laugh! Another thing I love are the references to Australia, being an Aussie myself! Haa its nice to know someone is thinking about our crazy little continent down here :D R.I.P. Steve Irwin :( ok I have written entirely too much! Sorry but it's soo good I couldn't resist! Can't wait til the next chapter!

*hugs* kiara xo
BeforeItsTooLate chapter 20 . 9/27/2010
Ok, so I just tore through your story and I LOVE IT. I literally had to drag myself away on some occasions (like to sleep and got to TAFE, things I really couldn't avoid) because I just wanted to keep reading.

I honestly think this is one of the best Sam/Mikaela fics I have read - albiet there aren't too many but that's beside the point. You have a really great grasp on the characters and still have a strong storyline (Autobots and all :]) I adore the relationship and you just have hit it on the head.

I really hope you update this story. I want more!
Lecidre chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
Lol, the interruption in the end of this chapter was quite funny. Now Sam better lock his door tight whenever he wants to enjoy some 'quality time' with his dear Mikaela... It would be very, very embarrassing if all his friends witness the whole process of how they 'abuse' the furniture. Annabelle seemed like a pro of lock-picking, though, but Sam must be more professional than the Lennox girl. He'll figure out a way to get rid of those bystanders, I guess. XD

As usual, the sex scenes were totally hot and sexy. Having a 'special treat' from the sexiest woman in the world in the morning seems like a man's fantastic dream. Anyway, it's great to see both Sam and Mikaela happy and contented like that. Hopefully they won't have to suffer anymore in the future, they had been through so much pain before their reunion...
CAM chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
Wow I just read your story and I have to say it's one of the best stories I've read! You have an incredible gift of writing and I can't wait for the next update! :)
Bluebird Soaring chapter 20 . 8/21/2010
I love all of the help Sam is getting ) And ya, dirty texting through an autobot isn't that nice!

And the dream of being someone's everything...sigh...I'm a hopeless romatic too )

I hope she stays for a lot longer than dinner!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 19 . 8/21/2010
Hot and sweet all at the same time ) That is the best cure of being a work a holic I've ever seen! Stay in bed Sam...you've earned it )
Eerie Iri chapter 20 . 8/9/2010
I love this story and I can barely wait for the next update, it's so good. _
Eerie Iri chapter 19 . 8/9/2010
Yummy and awww worthy!
Eerie Iri chapter 18 . 8/9/2010
Loved the ending, it was so yummy!
Eerie Iri chapter 17 . 8/9/2010
I absolutely adored this chapter. It was beyond words.
Eerie Iri chapter 16 . 8/9/2010
Awwwww...
Eerie Iri chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
This chapter was so funny!_
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »