Reviews for Serendipity's Kiss
Bluebird Soaring chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Wow, it sounds like Sam has really been to the Pit and back in the past years...and for once it wasn't him pushing her away, but rather her own fear that drove her off. And it didn't take much to get them back togther. Like that country song about a guy who meets an old flame and isn't sure if they will be able to make it work again, but reflects happily that she "sure looks good in my shirt." I get the same vibe from these two )
Elita One chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
weird what time does to people

somethings you remember forever, some you forget completely

smell is the best way to remember
theshadowcat chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
How in the world did I miss the first chapter of this wonderful story? ERG!

At any rate, very nicely done. Sam has changed quite a bit, hasn't he? Can't wait to see what happens next. More soon please.
Violetlight chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I'm so glad you finally decided to post this gem of a story! I really enjoyed it the first time you showed it to me (and I'm normally not one for romance novels), and I'm enjoying it even more this second time round.

First, I love the little details at the beginning of the rigours of the continuous "car and driver" routine have on both Bumblebee and Sam. Something like arguments about what to play on the radio is a detail that often gets forgotten, but adds a "human" element (for lack of a better word) to their friendship. I like the reference to the Prequel novel, "Ghosts of Yesterday" as well, with the rock worms.

As a university student, I can relate to Sam's viewing of sleep as an occasional hobby (just yo wait until term end projects). Another great detail.

lol. I like (I'm using that word a lot), Bee's static snort too. Another way you add realism to his and Sam's relationship, by having Bee act in the equivelent way a concerned human friend of Sam's would. However, Bee's offer of a holographic "stress reliever" is definately something a human friend would not be capable of. This is a good way of reminding people that as anthromorphized as Transformers can appear, they are still alien.

Ocsar is such a nice, friendly character, the kind of person that unfortuately seems to only exist in fiction. Still, it's nice how he came along and offered Sam help - not to mention he plays a crutial role in plot formation. (Sorry, English major)

As much as I'm liking this story, my absolutely favourite part of this chapter is Mikaela's first impressions of the new Sam. Hot damn indeed! You perfectly gave the Introduction-of-the-Male-Lead in true, Harlequin Romance style, without the cheesiness that often accompanies "professional" romance fiction! Great enactment of genre criteria, without the negativity that accompanies said genre in the minds of many people.

This is certainly the best-written romance Transformers fan fiction story on this website, if not the entire internet! Very, very well done! I am so looking forward to you posting the rest!
Silveriss chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
A nice break from the "We" series. I have been enjoying that series as well. I just haven't had time to write much in the way of reviews lately. I do hope you keep it up. But this has been a nice change of pace as well.
Chloo chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Sam's a player! :D

But I can't help but wonder how Bluestreak felt about that whole experience...
Lecidre chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Oh my God, this new story you're working on is fabulous beyond words! I love it as much I love your WE continuality! *screams*

Technically, I'd never read a fanfic which officially features Sam/Mikaela until I saw this... and oh my goodness, it's incredibly awesome! At first I was a little surprised by Sam's age in this story, since this is the oldest Sam I've ever seen in Transformers fanfictions so far; then I found I'd become helplessly obsessed with this brand new Sam you described in this chapter. Gosh, I can't believe he could be this hot! *drools*

By the way, I was laughing hysterically in front of my screen when I read the part of Sam making out with Bluestreak's female hologram... Jeez, what a hideous scene. And I really want to give Oscar a big hug - the old man is so adorable! I just love his bushy eyebrows and the toothy smile to bits.

Can't wait to see the next chapter! Please update soon! :)
Dierdre chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This was a wonderfully intriguing and well-written chapter, Heart! I await the next installment with much anticipation. _
Ladyofthedrgns chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I love how the story is going so far. I am so dieing to see Bumblebee's reaction to all this. I'm betting he is as floored as Sam right now. So curious where this is going to go from here. (-)
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
As much as I love your other stories, this one is very unique and fun in spite of its gritty taste. I haven't seen another fic around with Sam as an unhappy adult 15 years down the road. this seems much more realistic given the nature of what he's caught up with. And poor Bee, still trying to look out for his friend. The little bit about Sam and Bluestreak is a bit crazy...and I'm wondering if Bee and Tracks aren't behind this whole stunt? Or are these just normal people, perhaps contacted by Bee or perhaps just innocent bystanders in the whole thing? Very interesting...I hope you write a bit more )
Elita One chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
wow small world?

he found her again

or it seems Bee did that for him lol
Asia-chan chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Okay, you've got me hooked. I looked forward to the next chapter.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 10/4/2008

Now you KNOW how much I love your stories. The WE series and 'As We Come Together'...cos I so TOTALLY do :D

But finding this waiting for me...! This was just absolutely BRILLIANT! I LOVED it! And it was only the opening chapter! But whoa did you suck me in already!

The detail and hint of mystery and just gah! I don't even think I can explain properly! But honestly...I am SO looking forward to reading more of this! I really am :D

Please, please update again soon! I can't wait to read more :D Its going in my faves already, hehe. Great job, it was awesome :D
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32