Reviews for Serendipity's Kiss
Eerie Iri chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
Well congratulations, you've killed your newest faithful reader with this chapter! XD

Great job.
Eerie Iri chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
Loved this chapter. _
Eerie Iri chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
Uh oh, here's hoping they can get out of this scrape!
Eerie Iri chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
Poor Bluestreak, but that was so funny!
Eerie Iri chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Yes, he is. I really hope Sam and Blue's relationship gets better!
Eerie Iri chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
Loved this chapter. Poor Blue though!
Eerie Iri chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Awwwww! Come on Mikaela! Loved the part with Blue, and Sam begging is priceless. XD
Eerie Iri chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Awesome chapter!
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Loving this story. _
Eerie Iri chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I really liked this chapter!
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I was wondering why those two weren't together. I don't think I'd have been able to forgive myself either.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Ooh! This looks very interesting!
FunkyFish1991 chapter 20 . 7/28/2010
Mikaela’s staying! She’s staying, she’s staying! 8D

Okay, yes, this review is pathetic, but I’ve completely run out of steam now, and there is a small child now on my lap playing avidly with my left hand, while the other small child is lecturing me on something called Club Penguin. My attention is sadly divided.

This is a wonderful chapter, you know. Everyone is so cute, even Chase in her own horrifying way ;) But especially Haellie – he’s a darling no matter what he looks like _ Don’t go to Oceania, Mikaela! Don’t you freaking dare!

Heh, Mikaela’s staying *dances* You’re actually writing a happy ending to this story? I am so proud of you!

Anyway. Now we’re done with the skimpy reviews. I hope you appreciate how difficult that was for me ;D Now for my past 8 days of scattered hours’ worth of reviews. The real event, here 8D

(OH LORD. I just finally got the internet up and I have 453 messages on deviantART *weeps* I fear my Hotmail. 75. Okay, that’s… that’s pathetic -_-)

(Alright, you’ve only given me two updates to contend with ;D I was half afraid I’d come back to another six chapters and just give up on life. But all is good. And one is even a new story 8D You didn’t happen to be in a Jazz/Prowl mood while I was gone, were you? 3)
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »