Reviews for Trumped into Bed
vivarobsten chapter 11 . 1/3
good chapter
Kelly chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Why is a summary about Rosalie and the story is about bella?
Loving Love chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Your story is really great. I love it so much. I know it's been years since you've updated it, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update!
mystify23 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
i love this story!so sad you never got around to the part where they actually got together :(
hope youll finish it one day
thanks for sharing though
xoxo
Rissa129 chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
LOOOOVE this story! Please update soon!
shytwi30 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I loved every part of this story ! I wish you could have continued it but I'm wishing you all the best with your stories as you've got an amazing way of writing !
MissWallflower10 chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Please update
ImYours1901 chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Please get back to this story soon! I LOVE these kinda stories but there aren't that many around at this type of standard that I haven't already read so finding this was like a jackpot for me. And to be fair you have kinda left the story a cliffhanger, like a really BIG one..
Anyway, I've favourited, alerted and author fav'd you and thank you greatly for posting this story onto :D
jmcfall chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
I really hope you continue with this story . I'm guessing your not but one can hope I find it hilarious . Thank you .
jmcfall chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 11 . 9/30/2011
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :)i love Bella & Edward together
ReeRia chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
I love this so much!

Oh god, a midlife crisis? Haha.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Astha Cullen chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
do you plan to update this story? or have you abandoned it?
coors1977 chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
So I know this is in (permanent?) hiatus, but I just found it and, even though I knew it wasn't complete, I subjected myself to the lure of good writing and characterizations. I hope you might find time and inclination to finish this sometime in the future, but until then (or even if not), thanks for letting me read this
Corinne 22 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
-woozy

-come-hitheringly

-indignant

-psychosomatic (again...)

-paraplegic (Weird, I know, but I love that word)

-jostled

-coital

-satyromaniac

-inoculate

-existential

Fucking hell...here's to wishing words were DEFINITELY like O's...*salutes like a hardened prick*

HAHAHA! Paulie is. The shit. The whole bathroom convo had me laughing like a complete idiot. You can see it so clearly.

Aw, shit...now I'm all sad with a lingering little slice of hopeful. If the need sticks you and the thought comes to you and you decide to write more, please share with us all. Why do I just now find you? Why do I catch some shit just a little too late. Maybe if I was reading with the others I could have been passing around some petition or some shit to make you re-think. *sigh*

This story is "golden".