Reviews for Trumped into Bed
Corinne 22 chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
-psychosocial

-precedent

-curriculum (Three in one sentence here...)

-mulled

-inane

-fuck me (I use this WAY too much, but oh well.)

Now you possibly may have me thinking too much...
Corinne 22 chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
I don't know why but I laughed so hard at this shit-"The automatic controls pissed me off. They failed to translate one's exuberance the same way the jerky motion of manual windows did."

That made a bunch of hilarious images go through my head

The words, word.

-Derogative

-copacetic

-gallivanting (Or better yet, "Galli-fucking-vanting". No one uses this, which makes it awesome.)

-scalawag

-dashing

"I wanted to watch him bite his nails as he waited to come in my mouth." - How can you make something like this sound hot? Maybe I am too mental...
Corinne 22 chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
Titled "I'm Gonna Fuck You Into A Coma, or Bella's Lullaby".-in the last chap, beautiful.

I decided that since I'm all weird and I love words and you write many of the words I love, I'll make a little list of what was used in the chap.

-psychosomatic

-Inconceivable (always makes me think of Princess Bride)

-vaginal rejuvenation

-I print out your reviews and read them to my Robert Pattinson mannequin that I keep at my Twilight altar.-And...this is one of the reasons why I love your writing...
Corinne 22 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
"One day I'm going to eat your words," he whispered.-Really? You kill me. That line probably made tons of reading chicks ooze into their seats. lol

You're making me happy. Just know that.

And the fact that I know it's infinished AND you're not writing right now just shows how much of the masochist I am. It pains me to know how much I'll be killing over wanting to read the rest of it but...can't stop right now. *sigh* Must go on and then quietly stew over it later.
Corinne 22 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
I'm already in love with your stories. The word "break" is killing me, however. If there's some type of site or some shit to find your writing, let me know and I'll be right on it.

Not sure if this seems bad referencing a different story of yours in a review but...Homestar? Oh my god you made me want to scream. Nobody I know knows that shit! My ex-husband and I used to stay up late watching it and trying to find all the hidden stuff in it. Even dorkily had the CD. Really, I'm a nerd at heart...I'm like 4 people in 1. lol

Laughed so hard at this..."Crab got your tongue?"

And, really, if you knew how bad my morning became within 10 minutes of waking up, you would see how much I appreciate that laugh. It was much needed and not many things could make me laugh right now.
Karriek chapter 11 . 1/10/2011
It's such a shame a few whingers put the kibosh on your writing. I throughly enjoyed reading your story so far, it often made laugh out loud! I really hope at some point you do continue, I've put you on Author Alert, just in case.
TaleTerror chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Man your locker room talk is priceless! How could you not continue this story just because some pussy's cant take the heat that you so willingly provide?

Its all in the warnings, and if they cant take it after they've been told then thats not your problem.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
"Oh shut up Edward," Emmett said. "You want to 'fuck her up', but you don't want to fuck her? At least get her off." Hmm, what is that all about? Me thinks some major UST over time and some pedastals.

This fic makes me giggle and brings out the little devil in me.

Bumbling Bella, the commentary by Emmett about the older version vs. the newer version and cautioning her. Then you bring the icy-hot on Tom with the purple and blue. Next you give us Edward cracking girls spines and Carlisle offering to crack B's spine, all while she is looking for the back brace. Then, "Oww… OOH…ooo…" and no one misses a beat. And for the finale we move to the wet t-shirt portion of our gathering and this right here "HEY, OFFICER FATHER, GUESS WHAT-"

had me giggle-snorting out loud.

So very good.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Whoa! So much goodness. You added Tom to the mix. And all this is way back, back before everything...else. You so have captured the abundance of hormones phermones loose in the air in high school. Haha the insanity.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Well hello there Ms. GallantCorkScrews, I hope you are well and doing marvelously. ShimmerinDenali happen to mention this little gem earlier today over on ADF and seeing as how I hadn't read yet I figured I should.

Ferocious and fast. Oh Edward and his teenage male psyche. :) He is a confident one. Bella oh innocent Bella.

Combustible and full of energy.
green grasshopper chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
most sensual, nice.

im guessing you arent getting the reviews you deserve because you're too pervy for most twihards. well, don't worry, you aren't too pervy for me
reve2weaver chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
Yeah, Jessica. The bellweather for somethings up... like a pitched tent at a boy scout jamboree. I love how you show the little awkward moments between the girls were they have these unspoken moments; it is so damn spot on. We never admit to doing it, but just mute and watch the eyes at a video-taped bridal shower and you get what is happening with Bella, Jessica, Angela, Alice and Rose. Lots of tension and communication of the silent angst kind. Makes me remember with a wistful smile and shudder.
reve2weaver chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Okay... that last paragraph... can you just look at its sparse perfection. Edward cracking his neck... oh my.

Hit me. Now... lower...

"He was finally giving me the attention I deserved."

Yeah... like that... Whew! UST? make that US-TNT.
reve2weaver chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
"I'm feeling Bella up in the woods."

"Get home soon, or I'm going to Walgreens and buying a urine test."

"Completely understandable. I'll be home soon, sir."

Wow. Just... so damn sparkly and rapid fire and damn Carlisle... this characterization surprises me and funny in such a smart and fine way, and Edward... he and ruins me like a set of RPatz photos.
reve2weaver chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
As I drove off towards Leah's house, I kept thinking about my dad's groupie. Remembering her shimmying against my dad as he cracked her back... it just amused me. I cut off other motorists, ran red lights, and merged without signalling. Horns blared and Mike Newton's dad gave me the finger. Still, I couldn't get mad. I needed to get mad.

See? This is how it's done. How to dazzle me into a laughing coma 101.
769 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »