Reviews for Trumped into Bed
wishimight chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Glad you're back! You're too talented a writer to keep all this fun stuff to yourself. :)
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Oh I am glad you are back with the one story.

However, it's a bittersweet return as SS was MY personal favorite on the web of ALL the fanfics. Yes. Every single one. We got to really see the vampire world in action, and get more of who Edward was in the early days of rebellion. If you ever do finish it, may I see a copy of it?

I loved how truly intelligent your writing in the story was GC. I'm sorry someone ruined it. I do hope you will reconsider.
858dreaming chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
umm, i totally missed all the drama, but i'm really glad that you're going to finish this. :)
GinnyW 31 chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Take your time and post when you can. Listen to your muse and write what she tells you to... and writing should make you happy. It's a hobby. Don't forget that. :)

*hugs*
JerseyBella chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
OMFG, I am so glad that this story is back! I was strangely just feeling down when it was pulled (I won't say depressed, because thats a bit much), but I was just distraught that this story was going away unfinished. You have totally made my freaking weekend! Lots of love, can't wait for an update!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I don't know what happened.

I haven't had the time for the boards this week.

But I love you, and I love your stories, and you're very talented and hilarious.

And I hope all, whatever that may be, gets better soon.
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Hey gallant!

I for one was totally excited when my inbox showed that you had put your stuff back up. FF wouldn't be the same without your stories. :) Plus, I totally dig "Trumped" and can't wait to see how far you take it - it's creative and HELLA sexy.

I fully intend to stalk your stories from now on, so don't sweat the small stuff. Just don't let me down by not posting them, okay? ;)
Rosette-Cullen chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
I was fan of Stockholm Syndrome, by the way.

This is really amazing. I'm really into it now. You're an amazing writer.
kakakasi chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Are you finishing trumped? I really enjoyed reading this fic.
Lola Schatzi chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I'm so glad you decided to bring this back! When I saw the thread on twilighted, I immediately went to check it out, and then saw that it was gone!

I read it all tonight, and I love it hard! I love how you've made the characters, and I love the relationship between the parents and the kids.

Looking forward to more!
Savage Juno chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Well, you do make me happy by re-posting this story. I hope you keep your decision to continue it, because it really kicks ass so far. And really, it's so unfair to leave us hanging with Edward's hand in his pants. Hahahaha! Thanks again. Really.
justbri chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
So, this one gets finished, yeah?
limona chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
I'm so confused. I miss all the drama.

Welcome back?
annniej13 chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
xoxoxoxoxox

You just made my weekend! I am glad you decided to finish Trumped! But you know I will miss S&P and SS! I totally understand though. I don't know how you were keeping all these stories going and having a life. I can just imagine Edwarcy going after Bella, it makes me happy. :)

ECyesplease

Annie
geekgirlhope chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Hey I will take what I can get. One is better than none. Thanks so much for deciding to finish this. I am sure it is going to be great.
769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 Next »