Reviews for The Same In Any Language
cjennxx chapter 6 . 2/6
Adorable plot line! I loved your OC, and all the interactions she had with the team. Especially with Ryoma! He really is funnier in English lol
Wolfsbane-Nin chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Un! This fanfic is absolutely great! -)/ I'm still on the 3rd chapter but I can already tell that I love this fanfic

How things are going are great so far...The way you wrote this fic is splendid :3 I'm just gonna go read the other chapters now!
AnisRocks chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
OH MY GAWD! That was one of the most awesome stories I've ever read in my life. It was even better than some of the novels that I've read! Continue writing cause you're great!
xbamsod chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Aww the part at the end was really sweet. I really like Poppy. She seems really nice and like a great person. Great story and OC. _
sh4dee chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Awwww... what a lovely story. My favourite stories are funny ones, and this one didn't disappoint. I also thought you captured the canon characters' personalities really well (e.g. Eiji!) but maybe Tezuka smiled a bit too much for my liking )

I really enjoyed the idea of Tezuka liking a girl so much older than him, because firstly, it's a really creative and refreshing idea (different from your normal Tezuka romance fics...) and secondly, because it's also very imaginable, given how mature Tezuka is meant to be.

It was well written and had an incredible (and touching) plot, so what else is there to say? If there's anything to add... I think it'd just be that you should write more. I'll definitely read it!

Fyoex chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
great story!
alexchan14 chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
This is such a beautiful story! While reading a smile was drawn on my face and of course sometimes giggles caused by ryoma and poppy's dialogues. I enjoyed this OC, and I must admit that when I started reading this story I thought it would be a typical romance novel with a foreign-girl-with amazing tennis skills but I was pleasently surprised. It really was an inspirational story and I'm hoping for a sequel!
tuNGaw-GiRL chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
yay! very inspiring! loved it very much! really! T_T i really feel like crying right now. i really love reading! thank you for sharing your story with us!_ i really love poppy's message, the one she gave to each regular members that makes out the 'SEIGAKU' word as a whole. that thought really moved me.

please keep making great stories such as this...i'll add you and this story to my favorites list..._ thanks!
DarkAngel010 chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
hn
Scarlet Ari Murai Phoenix chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
It was one of the most heartwarming and beautifully written Fanfictions I've ever read
Zecrea chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
So nice!

I'm touched! It's definitely better than most "OMIGOD GET TOGETHER-DATE-KISS Oc stories..if you get what I mean!

This is sweet! And has a great twist to it

I'm really glad I read it!

Friendship is really great! Ryoma and Poppy moments are so cute! W
CrazyBandGeek chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Great, great, great story! I loved it. From your plotline to the way you kept the tennis team in character. Then of course, Poppy. She's an amazing character and she really has a great personality. Once again, amazing story. Are you going to make a sequel? Possibly? Keep up the great writing!

CrazyBandGeek
LilPurrfection chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This is an absolutely amazing story. I really enjoyed your oc and your plot, they were both quite original and a refreshing change from the run of the mill mary sues and cliches. I hope you continue writing, perhaps even a sequel? Anyway once again congrats on a job well done!
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
This has been an interesting story! I'm surprised that you only have 3 reviews currently! Let it be 4 with mine! :)
ThEgIrlthatmarriedPURPLE chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This isn't a tezuryo fic, right? Then why is it in the tezuryo section? Just asking.