Reviews for Bella, Anthony, & Cathy
crazycats7 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
you have three very good stories. Are you still plan on continuing them? I sure hope so.
CollapsedSociety chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
love it please u[dawte

Crystal Joyy chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Plz plz plz update! I dnt even know This kid and in live with him! Plz countinue! I'll do anything! Well... Not really anything but alot! Plz plz plz! I almost cried when I saw this story doesn't go on any longer. Plz! Just tell me what I need to do! Plz! Plz! I love this story!
Rosejoanna chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Kay But You Still Have To keep Writing
twilightslife chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
I am not sure if you are going to update with this story anymore! I really liked it if you decide to update and add more i will read it! : )
xdevil-childx chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
update please
squody3015 chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Wow, Anthony doesn't know? I would've thought he'd be curious about who he and his sister's father was and Bella would've told them. I wonder if his uncle knows, 'cause then he'll have a wierd reaction when he goes to the Cullen mansion.

How do Anthony and his sister not know at least the background information about their father? How he left their mother, and their short romance?

For the next chapter maybe Bella tells Anthony and Cathy about their father, and then they have to go back to school to face him but they're furious with him.

Good story so far, just a few unanswered questions.
BreGurl23 chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
hurry up with chapter 7 on Bella, Anthony, & Cathy !
solemariecullen chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
please upload soon, your story it is great, maybe you can read mime and give advices, you are a good writer.
CourtneyFirehand chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
Seriously! she deleted it! no fair!
Black Dagger daughter chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
Don't be so sorry

things like that happen

expecially (sorry horrible speller) when two sisters get into a fight

i love your story
Captain Kork chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
*hugs* it's okay, we understand (at least I do) just update as soon as you can! *victory sign*
twilightfan213 chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
u should defenalty keep going in the story couse its the best 1 i've come across in ages!
AnmlLvr chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
That SUCKS. Put your sister on, I have a few words for her. Seriously.

2. YOU'RE A *

3. You need to write Annie's essays, since you deleated them.

Okey dokie, all done.

I hope your mom/dad grounded her for life.
Shameless-Royed-Fan1023 chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
that sucks! please update soon!