Reviews for Blue Requiem
irnzenmonk chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
interesting ne
Hammerchuckery chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Well that was quite certainly a unique read in my experience. Like the concept tying it in with The One. Great action flick, horrible story.
luger 7 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
A most excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
Xiao Ahrima chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Hey you know what? Screw you, if it's a dark fic, post that fact jackass! I like your work and have given good reviews in the past but what the hell? Seriously if there's a lot of freaking death damn well say so!
Chikiko chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
This story seems interesting. i can't wait to see what happens. I'm wondering how ranma might play a part as i would imagine it was him who awake in chapter 1 and possible what she sensed that was familiar just before he made her move.
Lerris chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
This is a unique story, which is certainly a good thing, but altogether not as compelling as it could be.

From what I can tell you have created a central character that I at least don't really care that much for either way. It might be different if she had some high reason for killing her analogues, but it just seems to be a thirst for power.

Also, I suppose the dimension hopping thing may be keeping one from being drawn in as much as they might otherwise be, since the stage keeps changing. Finally, the writing itself looks good.
Tyler chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
WOW - great story, and I noticed some of the revisions and they seem very cool. I like that the first Ranma still lives. Lots of potential. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mappadouji chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
So this is what led her to start killing alternate versions of herself.
Mappadouji chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Oh my God! Mikoshi is one very dangerous person. Now Nabiki is dead Mikoshi is stronger and Ranma thinks Nabiki is the Killer.
Nysk chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Interesting start to the tale.. i wonder how you will make things work and I hope Ranma is still heavily involved.

Post more!