Reviews for Tell Me What We Live For
shyandtay chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Good
pauline97 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
i realy like the chorus and 3rd verse but the first two could use a little work (of course it might be different if i could here it sung instead of just reading it because i don't know the real rhythm just the one i think fits best) but all in all its a good song all thinks considered
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I like it...

i write my own stuff to and can't seem to get a whole song put together.

it really makes you think about the words after you read them. I know that my comment is about 2 years late but I'd like you to tell your cousin to continue with his writing. It really is a magnificent song. Good luck for the future.

I hope that he keeps writing deep and meaningful songs.

P.S. Tell him not to doubt himself if he ever does, please tell him that his lyrics are supposed to be just that. 'HIS lyrics' and whatever he writes shouldn't be affected by what other people think as long as he likes it, it's good enough for everyone else.
Karly Black chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
GREAT 3rd Verse! AMAZING SONG!

TELL UR COUSIN ITS AWESOME!
Karly Black chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
AWESOME! I love Verse 2 also! Its so deep! Tell ur cousin great job!
Not functioning chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
i think they're great lyrics, very original and...simple. Not in a bad way, just, straight forward and honest if you know what i mean. Sometimes with songs they can get very soppy and pretentious or whatever but this is more down-to-earth which makes them more intelligent sounding and meaningful. It's a lot more honest-to-god, homemade and not the manufactured crap that gets spewed out of the music industry. If your cousin got a good tune for this it could be a really great song.
desufnoc dna tsol chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i think this song is really good... with some more work it could be totally amazing...

and on to the criticism... for the first verse (last line) maybe he could change it from 'wondering what is worth singing about' to something along the lines of 'wondering what singing is worth'... or something... i don't know how the tune goes or anything (obviously) but i think it sounds better (and i know how harsh that sounds... and i don't mean to be mean.. just constructive criticism... but i still think the song is amazing...) with less syllables...
SillyBella 11 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
if he isnt a songwriter now he should be and ask my friends i'm VERY picky when it comes to music
Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
This song was amazing! Tell your cousin it was very well written and I would buy it if I could!
canfullofawsome chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
thats a really good song tell him i said that it sounds like it was written by a proffesional song writer thats how good it is
moose-girl6 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
awesome, really well written
8Ri.LeE chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
aw awesome song. ur cousin is gud at riting songs. for the critism uh... id have to say u dnt always need to rhyme. just let the words flow and make sure that they make snese and stuff. dnt strive to find words that rhyme. if they happen to rhyme then great. yea well thats my advice! gotta go eat pizza! :)
Loulabelle chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

It's really good :D 20/10 :P
Loulabelle chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I like it. I just wish there was music to go with it. 10/10
BloodCoven chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
i think this song is veru good i would definately listen to it :D