Reviews for Being Lost
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Quite makes sense. Realistic and well done.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I like this a lot. It's sad, but it's really beautiful.

-Julia
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Eleri! 3

She's awesome, and was probably a great comfort to Charlie.
Starkiller chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Bittersweet and another great insight to Charlie's character. I have so much newfound respect for the drabbles you write. I've been trying to write you a Charlie drabble all evening and come up with bugger all! XD It takes a lot of skill to be able to say so much in so few words.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh wow. This is definietly poignant. I love how Charlie just wants to forget everything, not remember. You show the hurt and the pain so well by NOT showing the hurt and pain. Kudos.

-honda
TheWordFountain chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Katy - loved it. It was so cute and short that it was perfect. So simple.

Great job!

Wordy
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Really good job D I liked how you described 'reality' especially. Charlie /so/ did not end up alone. Gr. Well done, anyway ]
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Oh, poor, poor Charlie?

Hey, what's the HP fanfiction challenges forum? It sounds like fun...
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
At some point, everyone feels a moment when being lost is a heck of a lot more appealing than dealing with reality. I like the idea that "winning" doesn't feel that way, not only in the books, but in your story. I am actually at a loss as to what I could write about this other than that I enjoyed it and it touched me.
Madame Tortilla chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This small one-shot was indeed beautiful :) Amazing how so many things can be said in a few word, isn't it? The fact that you give us, readers, so much empathy for dear Charlie is an amazing achievement: apart from being one of the nicest HP characters, I believe he deserves our regards. Going through the loss of a brother must be a saddening experience, not to mention how reality starts to colide with the shadow world we live in. Why can't we live forever? Why can't our loved ones be eternal? In the end, we just lose ourselves. Sometimes, all we need is to be lost. :)

Best Regards!

Rita
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Very beautiful little glimpse. Lovely job.
tamara72 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
So glad Charlie has Eleri
Kerichi chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I have an OC I picture this happening with. Swaying in his arms, though, a motion of comfort as much as rhythm. *sigh*
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
poor charlie

everybody just needs to be held sometimes
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 10/5/2008