Reviews for The Seventh Year
PSW chapter 32 . 8/13
This was a really excellent story - very well done. I very much enjoyed seeing this year from Neville's POV, w McGonagall and even Draco thrown in. Ginny was well done, too - although Ginny is a character I like, I sort of wanted to slap her more than once throughout these chapters. That said...I don't think it was OOC for her at all. I think a scared, feeling-abandoned Ginny in a dangerous situation such as this could be quite brusque even with her friends. I loved Neville and Hannah. :-) I liked how you focused on all of the danger and the more difficult situations, but without dragging them out into whole angst-filled chapters. This was definitely what I was hoping for out of this story. Thanks so much for writing!
Brightpath2 chapter 32 . 6/13/2015
Wow . . . . . . .
This was a really interesting story. I enjoyed reading from Neville's pov. This is a good estimation of what could have happened during Harry, Ron, and Hermione's Horcrux hunt, although I would have enjoyed seeing Neville's reactions to the return of his friends.
Absolutely wonderful job! :)
lovemya2000 chapter 32 . 10/1/2013
Everyone Was Really Weak And Pushover s Except The Bad People :( Good Story, Though
PseudonymousPersona chapter 32 . 8/9/2013
I have really enjoyed reading your story. It was fascinating and awesome to hear the story from another point of view, as I have often wondered what had transpired during the year that Harry and Co. were out and about.
The ending was a little sudden and I would have liked to see a reunion, but other then that I loved this sososososo much!

Your characterisation was marvellous, your writing style enjoyable and the plot it self was wonderful. All in all a great and enjoyable story.

The desensorer really creeps me out, so that was successful. I could just imagine being cut off from the world like Neville was- loosing touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight would be the worst feeling imaginable.
littleme36 chapter 32 . 4/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story all the way through, but I found the ending rather sudden - I would have like to see a little more of the battle and what followed it from Neville's point of view.
Overall a great fic though :)
starfish36M chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I loved this its been a while since I really got into a fanfiction.
RumbleRoar811 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
AAAHHH I love it! Just one little thing... as this is Harry Potter fanfic, you might want to refrain from small descriptions such as "high shrill laughter", when high laughter, or cold laughter is generally associated with Ol'Moldywarts, and gives me half a heart attack when reading it... :)
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 32 . 9/5/2012
wow! awesome story :)
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 23 . 9/5/2012
hehe! I thought so! Neville and Hannah are so sweet :)
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 19 . 9/5/2012
SEAMUS?! ok im really suspicious this is so not like Seamus! I smell something fishy, something like...polyjuice?
Guest chapter 32 . 8/3/2012
I know you finished this a while ago and therefore might not see but I just wanted to say well done! I really enjoyed reading this and I thought you did it really well. I loved how involved the teachers were, especially McGonagall and how they weren't just sitting on the sidelines. This was really good!
PamelaKatt chapter 32 . 7/15/2012
An excellent and well written story!
Mari chapter 32 . 6/5/2012
This was a great story that left me wanting more.
reader chapter 32 . 5/17/2012
I loved this story. It was completely and utterly fantastic. It couldn't have been written in a better way!
Inky Cricket chapter 32 . 5/14/2012
This is incredible! Hands down the best seventh year fic I've read. Thanks for sharing this beauty of a story!