Reviews for Anniversary
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
shared grief can work into shared friendship :) Glad they were there for each other. And yes, I am taking your advice and reading the whole series :D
cherish15 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Hm and I sensing romance between Thranduil and Elara, will that happen later on in this series? Oh yes and I don't know if you ever announced it or not did you win the contest? Very nice,

dinopoodle chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Great job, those two comfort each other is just what they both needed. I like how you show the emotions of the charaters so clearly. Well done.
Epilachna chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
It is good to see two characters help one another through their grief. You have begun to build up a hint of intimacy at this time (6 mos following the previous fic). It feels natural enough, although do to the time jump you haven't necessarily presented a reason as to why Thranduil would choose to speak to Elara about his wife - given that there are no doubt many elves (some whom I'm sure he calls friend) who have also suffered grief at the loss of a loved one. I would have thought that if he was willing to speak with anyone about her, he would have done so before now. His motivation isn't entirely clear.
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
loved it
MeldaTavar chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I just can't get enough of your stories! I love how you delve into the mind of Thranduil.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
And another addition to a wonderful series of tales! Thranduil and Elara just grow on the reader. Such rich, real characters! You capture well the different emotions and show life isn't always peachy, but sometimes bittersweet. Another tale to add to my 2009 MEFA nom list. :)
MelMaggio chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i really truly believe you should make this a ongoing story i really loved your first part and i love this second part also. i really hope you do more with the story because it's you are definetly a good writer and this is definetly a great idea... and yeah you should keep going.
kittyloverluna chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I like this one as well. Such a nice talk and so sweet.
Twilight Sucks chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
aw, that was beautiful, 'though I think you should change the catagory to Angst/Hurt/Comfort.