Reviews for Autumn's Temptation
Celestialfae chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Are we going to see more of this story? I would and so would others like to see more updates of A Goblin's Drea? Can we get more on Naruot's past and why he is in foster care and such? Will Sasuke give Kiba a piece of his mind or violently try to chase him out of the way?

Update.
Sakeena85 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
ooooh ooooh I want to read more updates to this story please
Huffledor chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
OMG I CANT. SO MANY FEEEEEEEELSSSSSSS! please please please please keep going!
Nan203 chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Wow I'm hooked.
Celestialfae chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
A year passed, a update possible? you know what i think of when i read the chapters, Cradle of Filth's song: Temptaion

it describes Sasuke and the dark obsession he has with Naruto.
Celestialfae chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
The expression that Sasuke gave was pretty scary. it reminded me of doujinshi on Youtube called "Ero Ero K-18". When Sasuke meets Naruto in his apartment he gives off a creepy grin while his clone molest Naruto from behind... no homo.

So Kiba is actually gay and he puts off an exterior so people dont know it.

Shikamaru is such a good friend.
Celestialfae chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
So why is Sasuke an incubus? is that punishment for all the innocent lives his family killed or persecuted? or did his brother put a curse on him.

So Naruto and Sasuke? hmmmm. what is sasuke pulling. Is Kakashi an incubus also.

Cool story just like your previous one.
Celestialfae chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
If by description. I see the signs of what Sasuke is:

1. He seduces Naruto in his dreams

2. Naruto feels extra tired in the morning/afterward.

3. He has a bond over him

Give up? Sasuke is a INCUBUS. cha. ya
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
update update!~~~!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
Nice, do update soon!
I'LL-BE-THERE-4-U chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
*drool* so hawt plz contiue it is so yaoiness
mitsuki1313 chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
thank you! gasp! i like the chapter a lot update soon! oh and i'm just curious, is Sasuke's violin a big part of this story or is it just something to write? i'm asking cause i like violins thats all!
GaaraRocks101 chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Ah, update faster. I want to know what happens next! TTTT
Inu-bitch chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
nice chapter. looking forward to hearing more.
marinav92 chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
The suspense...is killing me...

This is fantastic!

Everybody seems struck of Naruto's beauty, not only our..."kind" incubus (I thought he was a vampire xD glad it was something more original OwO). How you made him his brother was unpredictable too, great work :)

Please keep updating :3