Reviews for Fermata
LuHeaven chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I really signed up just to beg you to continue this story! please! it's killing me that i will never know how it ends, this story is so incredible good, especially the time travelling thing and you just stopped when it got really exiting...! pleaaaaaaase, try to continue :(
EmoPiglet169 chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
*sobs hysterically* It's February 12,2012. The last time you updated was March 10, 2008. The chances of you updating again aren't good. It's been almost four years. *starts sobbing again* And just when it was getting good, too. You had RootxVinyaya (possibly my favorite pairing, except HollyxTrouble). You had Minerva about to meet the LEP. *sighs* And you said that it'd be HollyxTrouble, too. *sighs, wipes eyes with tissue* And I was eagerly awaiting Holly's return. Kudos, on the 'Vinyaya goes to the past thing', too. Pure genius, that was. *sighs, shakes head.* Oh, well.
Bookworm chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
Continue? For me?
Dragonwings66 chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
UPDATE OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU! *ahems* Please don't take that personally, I happen too be on of the few R/V fans alive and this is the best one I have read in awhile...So if you wouldn't mind Updating! Please?
Tara Liana Ni Conchuir chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
"Koboi had made her want to lock up anyone with an IQ higher than 140." (chapter two)

I'd better watch out, then!

I love this story! I read the first two chapters on FanGathering (my username there is Julissa Holly Fowl) and I liked it then. I never found time to read the rest, but I'm glad I did so now!
zedille chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
ZOMG AN UPDATE! *happy*

ZOMG EVIL CLIFFIE! *pissed*

How could you? A cliffie, at such a crucial point? There go all our expectations that this story wouold be a relatively short one. There appears to be something going on in the past...

Root and Vinyaya squee. Nice, believable, IC interaction. *clap clap clap* and I'm eager to see where Minerva/Trouble's plot is gong.

UPDATE SOON
CluainnFhada chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Please, no dancing or I swear to Frond I'm not giving you any nice reveiws. it 's cool
Fried Cheesecake chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
OH MY GOODNESS! What will happen next?

Actually, I'm intrigued. JV is one of the most amazing pairings of all times, so this story got me hooked. And plus Artemis isn't in it. OK, that may sound weird, but I kind of tire of reading about Artemis after a while.

Anywho... awesome story. Awesome soundtrack. You rock. FAVED!

-FC
tcat75 chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
Alright, I'm through chapter 7. All in one sitting. You owe me an update.
tcat75 chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
Read the first 3 chapters so far.

Nice story :). Tieve seems a little out of charecter for a demon...her English is too modern, imo. Other than that, great story. Keep it up.
Rainy Dayz chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
UPDATE! UPDATE! You left a cliffhanger, you evil author!
The Beetle chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
That was a brilliant plot twist with Vinyaya meeting past!Root, my immediate reaction was *facepalm* P I'm glad that you've got your muse back because this is an amazing story.

Hope you update soon! And I'll give you a box to keep your muse in so it can't run away again D *hands box*

-Jess-
silver starlight serpant chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
What does this have to do with Trouble?
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
UPDATE!
Captain Evermind chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Hey, so we finally get to meet Caballine soon huh? Lol! Looking forward to it. Please update soon!