Reviews for Death's Concession
jupimako chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I really wish you had added a second chapter. This story is great.
prety chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Harry fell in love with Death? And Death with Harry?
Archerein chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This looks like it has the potential to be a great fanfic. I cannot wait to see what happens now that harry's full potential is unleashed.
Are hermione and ron placed in harry's life by dumbledore?
Are all his relationships manipulated by dumbledore throughout his life?
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh, this definitely needs to be continued (Grins) Please do so?

Hugs & Kittens,

~Wizard
gategirl15747 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
do u think u will do more chapters i loved this story
mattcun chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
plz write more
TrappedBetweenRealityAnFantasy chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Hi I recently stumbled upon this story, and i got to say it was awesome. But I have a question are you going to comtinue writing it or is this story discontinued.

I would really like to read what happens next, To see what happens with Death/William and Harry... Oh well Hope you continue soon.
Red Moon Ninja chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Please update. This story is really good. And its totally unique, you don't get many stories like that anymore.
LuckeyKasper chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
You said ther was only going to be one more chapter... Well it has been a few years, so do you think you might find it in yourself to write that second chapter soon? This story was to good to be so cruelly abandoned.
Servant of Nature chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was just too cute for words how they came together, kind of remind (feel like to) me of a sappy love story but isn't just more natural like I think. Please continue it.
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Heehee! Love the idea of Harry's magic stroking William's (Death's). This is a really good plot idea:). I hope that you continue it. And is this a SLASH between William/Harry. Id like to know whos Death's spies are and also whats gng to happen to Dumbles -the manipulative old bastard!
Burstinatrix of the Void chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
sounds fun, will there be more?
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
lol,, i feel childish so im gonna sing, harry and death in a tea doing somethig they shouldnt be begins with a s end in an x oh my god their have * falls over laughing lol
VB chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Hello that's not the end. There was mention of slash. Not to mention the fact that that's not how you end a story not even a one shot. This is a very interesting fic so you need to update. Ta
Lyra-Kaja chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I like your idea, hope you continue!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »