Reviews for Jiraiya and Orochimaru
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Thank you for making me laugh! :)
Also, I loved this!
animelovingfan chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This fanfic was great, and Jiraya can count himself Lucky too have his friend There too get him to the hospital after getting a beating that he deserved from Tsunade for peeking at her! And I think that the characters were pretty much in character
Wish wild chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
awesome story
D4ncingD4wn chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
HAHAHAHA! Poor Jiraiya! Oh Rochi, why'd you have to go emo and all that? I like this story, anything with Orochimaru being nice makes my heart tingle :)
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Aww! That was sweet. I love Orochimaru and Jiraiya bromance. I never really thought about it, but it would be interesting to see how Orochimaru factored into the equation of the near-death beating of Jiraiya...
OrochimaruFan chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
i like evil and good orochi-sama he's cool too me and him a jiraya being friends just make me estatic i love this story!
yaminoyuki chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
llama? As in that goat-like animal?hm...

I'm a big fan of Oro and sannin frienship and this was really a nice one-shot!Good job!
Suki-Itami chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Hahaha! I love it, it's funny!
MissingInActi0n chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
aw! cute story!
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
A great look into Jiraiya and Orochimaru's friendship! Great job! I like reading stories about the friendship between Jiraiya and Orochimaru. You did a great job with this story.
fourwalls chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This is a nice piece. Though I am not sure if Orochimaru ever considered Jiraiya as his friend, though I am hoping against all hope he does or did. I have yet to see... I am still on my way on catching up with the manga so I don't know the latest...
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Sweet. I really liked it. Especially the line "One day I won't be around to save your perverted ass." Makes you realize what good friends they once were.
AngeloftheOdd chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This was really cute *.* and made all the better by the fact that the description of how he came close to death twice was probably my all-time favourite Jiraiya moment. I bring you cheers (maybe you can turn me into an alpaca instead?) _

chibisansempei chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I'm half tempted to send a flame so I can be a llama. XD You're good at the funny.