Reviews for Impossible Incidents
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Aww Sammy * decides to not hug him for fear of hurtin him mire and instead settles for sitting next to him and pteetin his head*
Soncnica chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
hahahahhahhahhahahaha, I don't know what's more awesome ... Sam being shot or getting a cramp...loved it.

""Only you could get cramp after being shot...your impossible""

nah, it's just the part of Sam's charm... LOL

S.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
It's like we're experiencing this in slow-motion. Nice. Vivid and intense. And awesome use of the word "ratchet." And I like your cramp. Really feel for Sam, and Dean's so gentle.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
So glad you're joining the fun. I find it hysterical that there was only one rule, 100 words, and you managed to avoid it.

That would be terrible watching the bullets coming and yourself get hit. Even worse for Dean that it wasn't him, he had to get Sammy through it. Plus, you've got to love a good cramp.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Good one; loved the snark at the end too!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh that's great. It's totally true though Sam is the only person that could get a cramp after gettin shot
Yuuki-Neechan chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I liked it.

nicely written, twas a challenge fic? hehehe

keep writing/acting
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
ok, so this deserves more than 100 words. I say expand it! What a cool idea!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
You wrote about Sam getting shot! That's awesome and one of my fic kinks, I've been hankering to read a story where Sam takes a bullet for ages and there hasn't been any...until now. Great stuff hun, I would love to have read more.

Hugs, Liz x
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
All the limpity goodness, snack size :)
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nice, short but sweet. You could expand on that so, I wouldn't mind. Hugs, Vonnie
Phx chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
yup sounds like Sammy - I liked it. Nice limp Sammy!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Mercy but I would love to see a multi chapter story built around this one scene!
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
oh...hun, i swear ILU...

this was such an awesome drabble...poor sammy, i swear i could like feel his pain.

that last line

"Only you could get cramp after being shot...your impossible"

freaking fantastic!