Reviews for Maximum Twilight
soph chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
Yes please
avidreader28 chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
:( I really like it! Plz let me kno who is continuing it!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
please please please continue it! It's amazing! Don't stop now :(
I'm-a-Klaus-addict chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
MEANIE MEANIE MEANIE MEAN!HOW DARE U LEAVE US WITH A CLIFFHANGER R U NATURALLY CRUEL IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD :(
Hannah H chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
please continue
Hannah H chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
please continue
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
This is awesome. U should totally finish this
TheMeddlingArtist chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
continue the story!
mad chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
you are an AWESOME writer, Please ass the next chapter ASAP! and maybe Iggy and Leah could have a thing :D hahahaha please write soon!
Author in my Heart chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
Ah! You must continue this story! I love it!

If you decide to continue it, just please don't have the pack imprint on the flock. Lots of people do that, and it's getting old.
Casey chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
Duh! Keep writing!
P chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
please continue!

*bambi eyes*
Demiaria chapter 11 . 5/10/2010
Ur never going to continue...D:
Puncher chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
-sounds of punching in the distance-
absatx chapter 11 . 1/29/2010
omg, please continue this story! i really want to know what will happen next! it is so good, and you left if at a cliffhanger! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue this story! (obnoxiousness not intended, but i want you to continue!)