Reviews for Sláinte
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
The ship was just called the "Galileo," not the "Galileo Seven." ("Seven" referred to the initial number of crew members.) There were also some grammatical errors ("It wasn't your decisions"), and I found Spock somewhat over-expressive.
McCoy, however, was very IC. I can completely see him invading Spock's cabin and inviting others to join him.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I keep forgetting Spock's blood is green and not red like ours.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
"McCoy grinned as he picked up the bottle and raised it toward Spock. "Sláinte," he said. "And thanks, Spock—you did good."

Spock felt a hotness creeping over his face that was suspiciously like a blush. That was illogical, for while he valued the doctor's praise, he should be able to accept it without succumbing to the all too human emotion of gratification.

He turned away from the doctor and set about procuring the glasses. McCoy, no doubt, had noticed the tell-tale way his cheeks must have turned green—but for once the Doctor had the grace to keep his mouth shut."

SO WONDERFUL AND SATISFYING AND YOU HAVE SPOCK'S INTERNAL THOUGHT PROCESSES TO A T.
ALSO, I AM HAVING A CAPSLOCK MOMENT.
Doni chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Very nice.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is great!
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
great story
scrimshaw chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This episode continues to intrigue me, and this story was a good follow-up with the nature of Spock and McCoy's feelings on the matter. I especially liked your allusions to future events (the needs of the one v. the many, and Spock's eventually speaking at Kirk's "wake"), as they fit very well without seeming overly signficant. You wrote both men well without sacrificing their character, a hard thing to do. Well done.
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Hey, good as always.

"He did not, however, object to the doctor making himself at home in his cabin. For some reason that Spock could not quite fathom, it seemed natural that he should do so."

I love'd that bit. It was so cute and sweet. Also, with Spock blushing...great! D
Igiveup chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Still love this story, and a blushing Spock still makes me smile.
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nice resolution to the episode. I think McCoy made the right choice inviting Jim and Scotty to help with the cheering-up process!