Reviews for The Best Ride
KITTfan339 chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
I was hoping for a better action sence but I loved it all the same. Great job.
anonymous chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
The Jeff dunham bit was priceless! Awesome story! Great Job! :):)
Kosaten no Kokinatsuyosa chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
I nearly forgot to review! LOL. Any ways, this is a great fic, very nice story flow, and you really get iside your character's heads I plan on reading all of the fics in this series, and proabably (sp?) more of your work. I myself haven't written anything substantial for Knight Rider yet, due to shool pressures, but the plot bunny has struck, so I plan to make my own forray into this fandom when the time comes, so please look out for me!
BuckleWinner chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
I love jeff dunham! I thinks its awesome you put him in here. You got a great story. I like it.
chris chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
Friggin Great lots of violent nose smashing, I like violent nose smashing. anyone who doesnt like this story, I hope they get run over by a black trans-am : )
optimus prime girl chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
That was great! I just started liking Kniht Rider and I think it's a great show. I've only seen the new one but Kitt is still pretty cool!
Melody chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
Hi there, I enjoyed reading your story, but I wasn't pleased with the ending. They should have erased KARR's memory and given KARR to the agents. Giving them a fake box wasn't good, once they find it's fake they'd be after them again.
cytpotter chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
I enjoyed your story, I loved the way KITT adopted the girls! Looking forward to reading the sequel! Keep up the good work! :)
Spidey2 chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
loved it! glad you're doing an sequel, cause I want more! keep going!
Kagalei chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
I love your story. I can't wait for the sequel. What are they going to do with Karr and how did FLAG find Kitt in the first place? I'd really like to know the answers that I know are waiting in the sequel.
FORD B chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
A sequal! Yes! Great story and looking forward to seeing part 2!
007chuck chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
OK YOU ARE VERY VERY GOOD I MUST SAY YOU HAVE A SENS OF STYLE I LIKE PLEAS KEEP IT GOING
FORD B chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
A very interesting story. Bit sad, but well worth the read. Hope to see more soon!
Spidey2 chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
loved this story! keep going!
cytpotter chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
Have I told you yet that I love these girls? They are great!I'm starting to wonder if KARR has bitten off more then he can chew? Can't wait to read more! Please as always update soon!:)