Reviews for The Secret Life of Edward Cullen
So sweet. Love it
missmelly chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Aw. So cute.
lambean chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Both cute and funny. I would love to see more of these two.
agoogoo chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Flashbacks and futuretakes? Glimpses into their life. But the ending makes me doubt
Pasp14 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Score!
winterhorses chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
So cute! What a sweet Edward.
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Very cute. Edward sure does have an active imagination . I hope they get a chance to relive all his fantasies.
lollapalooza-18 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was very well written :)
Have you considered expanding it?
Halo221 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh I just loved this! His little fantasies were delightful and sexy, but also so sweet! And I realize this probably is not the movie, but it reminded me of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind in terms of its flow and the quickness of the shifts. Anyway, I loved this little story! Thank you for sharing!
maphie chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I think I got it. He was fantasizing? The only part that was a bit confusing was him carrying that guitar in the beginning. I guess that was part of his fantasy - him being a musician.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I like this :-)
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is really sweet!
Lary Reeden chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
It took me a little to catch the rhythm (understand what was happening), but it was cute :) ~ Reader Brazil. kisses
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Cute
hneybee36 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Hi

so, i know this story is from 08 but i just found u the other day via Letters to Gramercy and when i find a story and thereby an author i like i tend to fav everything and go read all their stories! :) lol

that being said...this was very clever and i enjoyed it very much. it took me a minute to fiigure out how it was all working but then...well... it's kinda swoon worthy! (to me anyway)

i'll be enjoying more of your stories today.

thanks for writing. :-)