Reviews for A Change in Perspective
EsmeCarlisleTrueLove chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Great story i could realy feel how Jasper and Alice were feeling
mnov29 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I loved this story! It was so good and cute!
ajhalecullen chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
WOW! I totally loved it! I adore Alice and Jasper relationship and you capture them in such a lovely way. Thanks for making an Alice pov of what she was thinking, I really appreciated it!

You did a fantastic job :)

Very well written!
Fifille chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
.IT 3 )
Rose chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Beautifully written. I adore Jasper and Alice :)
blowbe chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I love this, how it was portrayed in Alice's point of view because most of the New Moon Volterra ect stories are in Jasper's 'oh my god Alice is gnna die' point of views it was goos to see that Alice was worried too.

Great story,
sleepsheep chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I love it!
AllTimeLow23 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I know this review is way late, but I read this and LOVED it! It's perfect! It was hilarious when Jasper sent a wave of lust through the car and Carlisle had to stop him!

And Jasper and Alice were so sweet! It was adorable when JAsper just pulled Alice onto his lap in the car! And I loved how upset he was when they got to the house, talking about how he would have ended up in Volterra if he lost Alice! This was so beyond amazing! Definetly the best reunion story for them! You are such an amazing writer!

Realynn8 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Brilliant. :)
Princess Ava chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This is probably one of the best A/J reunion fics I've read. You definately have a gift! I liked how you added original moments and thoughts to this reunion beyond the initial looking in the eyes and the conversation afterward. I like how Alice describes Jasper in all his majesty. I loved when Carlisle had to call him out on his emotion. I like how Rosalie would have to get more details from Carlisle becuase she had more pressing things to do. Great read!
ohhemmettx3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Aww! Adoreably cute. That was really sweet! Loved it. :D

Evelyn
ILeftMyHeartInLondon chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was really, really cute! They were just like in the book!
flowermasters chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I loved this story!

Even though I was being eaten alive by rabid jealousy towards Alice during the whole thing.