Reviews for Here and Now
Cherry-Anne Sponge chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awww! It's like the film 50 first dates but a hundred times sweeter! T_T
yue no rei chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Aww this was quite beautiful but sad as well.
wata-chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
please make a series to this i love it and its so sad! poor wata-chan and meki-meki
KuroNeko114 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I apologise that this review is a year late, i just stumbled upon this.

I have just recently gotten back into the xholic world when I started picking up where I left off in reading the manga during my off days. I really missed Doumeki and of course Watanuki. hehe

I wanted you to know that I got it. The meaning of what the questions meant and Doumeki's answer, and the moment that it clicked, I teared up immediately!

And the last part didn't help to slow down the water works! hehe

My heart aches and I feel so sad but still this was a very beautiful read.

Thank you. :)
we chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
wow i want to see wat would happen 2marrow with them!
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
it was so sad..
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Okay, so I admit I didn't cry like most other people did. But I feel like it! It's just too damn hot right now to cry. Stupid global warming... ANYWAY, you did a very good job. And indeed, this did remind me of 50 First Dates - might I add that that used to be my favorite movie of all time. Your writing was good. It could use a bit more description, but other than that, it was great. It definitely had a lot of emotion in it though. Keep up the good work.
arethereanynottaken chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
i got it when watanuki asked his questions he said it in the past tense while domeki means "still" as in even now but y cant yuko make him remember? is the price too big to pay cuz it seems like that would be domekis wish right?
MessierObject31 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I really enjoyed this piece; in fact, it is one of my favourites in the xHolic fandom. There are some minor typos and dropped words that should be pointed out:

"You got IN an accident." Doumeki lied...

Watanuki was ranting about Doumeki's poor mannerS...

...causing Watanuki is crash up against him and CURSE. (parallelism with verbs)

Clearly, (comma should be added) he was still doubtful of Doumeki's intentions.

Doumeki turned away to hide the pain, knowing it WAS best if Watanuki didn't know. (Verb parallelism again, with time-it's is a contraction for it IS.)

This wasn't how it WAS supposed to be. (matching tense)

The way they kept repeating words was driving him mad, (add comma) yet the childish curiosity coolED his growing annoyance.

Maybe it WAS the all-knowing look in those red orbs... (parallelism-matching tense)

He WAS AN amnesiac (comma) ("Amnesiac" is a noun. The ";" is only used to join two full sentences that are closely linked. The statement following the semicolon was not a full sentence.

...the way his eyes lingered on Watanuki just a second longer, the way he carefully avoided TOUCHING him. (verb parallelism)

...Doumeki into an embrace, feeling tension DRAW the TONED body taut. (parallelism and you wrote "tone toned body.")

There are other minor mistakes mostly involving commas and semicolons. What is really required is a beta reader. Another set of eyes always catches mistakes we make ourselves. I would not have listed so many, were it not that I enjoyed the story so much. It pains me to see such a well-written piece blemished with such easy fixes.

The premise is very interesting. I think you're getting some very interesting ideas from your existential psychology class. Please continue to write; it is much appreciated.
MageMeow chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
its like 50 first dates of Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore..

so sad and yet very swet..

thanks for this fic..lovely..
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Dang it! I haven't cried from reading a fan fiction in a really long time! It was fluffy and sweet but oh, how painful it must be for Doumeki every single day. But he still loves him! What a strong person. *cries* You suck for making me cry! But I appreciate this wonderful piece of art. *blows nose*
Knickel-Deal chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I felt like I had to cry through the whole story. This is like the movie "50 First Dates" without the humor. I love it though.
kitannawinter chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
wow! that was really deep. sequel?
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Initially, I thought that this wouldn't be much more than a good fic with a nice plot. But when Doumeki showed his feelings, a pang suddenly shot in my heart, and I felt so sad for them, and yet so happy ._. My heart hurt kinda and I was smiling at the same time, it was so weird, and so dramatic that I'm worrying about my mental health xD But seriously, amazing job. It's a scary thing, and sad to know that you'll be forgotten everyday. Reminds me of 50 first dates, I wonder if Doumeki does the same thing sometimes _;
Raimuboy chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This made me cry.. It's so sweet and sad! *sobs* I suspected he would forget everything in the morning.. like in Fifty First Dates. ._.