Reviews for Single
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
LOVED IT... lol
scrapmypieces chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Hot damn. Go Edward. Go Bella! ;)
Tanyab423 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
You did an AWESOME job with this story as always.. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Im Poiosned chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Haha that was funny lol :)
Cullenary chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
that was sweet-your my favorite ;-) Its all so good and lusty! And I LOVE Billy Currington-LOVE his song with Shania-its HOT! your HOT! xoxoxo
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
like wow! how many cold showers can one endure in such a short amount of time!that's what these stories basically lead to ... cold fucking showers! oh well if that's what you set out to do then you certainly have succeeded!lol! this story was nothing short of absofrickinlutely enjoyable and the song just rocks! well chosen frickin awesome! wish i could meet one of those in a bar i'd bring him home in a flash as well!lol!Magnificent writing!
nicole1962 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
nice hot story:)
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
NKOTB! Loved this in high school. Guess I'm showing my age, huh? I didn't know this song though until I listened on youtube. Again, wonderful story. Loved it that Bella ended up with the right brother after all. And I'm assuming Rosalie did too!
TMBen chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
i think this would be good as a whole story, its really gd:)
missie33 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
OMG that was so AWESOME I totally think you should turn it into a story! Oh and GREAT song choice by the way! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE NKOTB and have since I was 14yrs old! There reunion has been the best thing ever i geel like a teenager again! Pretty sad for a married 33 year old with 2 kids huh? But I dont care...Lol! I have seen NKOTB 3 times in the last 10 months and they are still as amazing as ever.
twilightgirl80 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
OMG! i loved it i love NKOTB! i saw them too! you did an amazing job]
Suzy Q Something chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
this was great
Reese69 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
OMG this was great! Needs to be a full blown story...

LOVE IT.
vvply01 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Loved it! Will have to read it again i enjoyed it so much!
Cvanessa chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I really like these song inspired stories.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »