Reviews for Single
Sarkule chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
awesome one shot! you should soturn it into a story :D
JessMess chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
LOL fantastic one-shot!

It was brilliant :P

I look forward to more of your work.

BYe
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I really enjoyed this! Your one shots tide my over until you post new chapters to your other stories. I'm always excited when I see your name in my email alert because I KNOW it will be good -you have yet to disappoint. :o)

I always check out the songs and lyrics before I read the stories, too. It makes for good mood music! ;o)

Keep writing! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ((HUGS))
abigail-ann-cullen chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
really really good! love it!
xshoebugx chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
ahahaha

that was unexpected..

but it was really really good

you should be proud..

that was fantastic!
closeyoureyesandmakeawish chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!PERVERT!
MissRe chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Happy Birthday! Thanks for giving us the present though - that was an awesome one shot. ;)
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8