Reviews for The Stroke
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
I know that this is really old, but I am still in love with this fic!

Johnny and Randy are written so perfectly here and you captured that Centon tension perfectly!
kkrazybean chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Update soon? I really like it so far.
FansofCenaton chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
i know its been a long ass time but whn are u going to update this story.. .I'm like in lov with from begining to whenever u end.. You have to update asap!
JeriPunk21 chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
I absolutely love this story! I remember reading it on LJ a while ago and I fell in love with it then. I don't mean for it to sound pushy or anything when I say that I would love to see an update soon. It's great so far.
BrKO BrHODES chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
Nice chapter.

This story is really good.

I like the fact tht it's set before they joined WWE.

You have a real talent for this and I hope you update soon.

BrK Bru
BrKO BrHODES chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
I loved this.
246kisses chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
hmm..I like this fic, please update soon8P
AnonymousPunk chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
I just came across this story and loved it. Great work
kymb92 chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
Wo another chapter! I really, really love this story you know, the way you write them is fab.. I can't wait to see what happens next, i wonder what the sleeping arrangements will be since Randy's only got 1 bed.. though he has got a couch if i remember rightly lol. I hope you update soon, i'll be looking forward to it )
kymb92 chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Just read all 4 chapters and i love it so far.. i hope you update soon, i can't wait to see where this goes! I also love the dialogue between the boys.. it's so natural and just.. them.. Looking forward to chapter 5 ))
Ainat chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
looks interesting...update soon! :)
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
hay great story i love it and it is very funny