Reviews for Cerulean Blue
Ani Mei chapter 3 . 2/21
Aww...I'm glad it worked out for them!
I like your personification of Snape, he's very in character.
As for the all the other paintings, I can't blame Snape wanting to be in the dungeon.
Kim chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
That shower scene... I actually thought that happened. Snapery is my OT3. I need some hot threesomes now.
Amazing story. As always.
Lisa chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Eww..Fck my is disgusting
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
i absolutely adored this story! the plot was great, and also the bit of smut ;)
InkedBaby chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
This Is so good! Im sad its over! Loved the concept!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I've never really been a fan of Draco/Snape or Harry/Snape, but that was brilliant. And Snape's reaction was perfect! Great story.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Lols! I completely forgot to see what the rating for this story was and so when Snape and the shower thing started I was like O_o Wha-

Anyway, just dropped by to say that I love your stories!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Amazingly entertaining and I loved every second! Well.. I wasn't happy with Draco for a little bit or Harry later on but that's just because you wrote an awesome story.
scarlettmeadows chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Awwwww!

Loved it!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Oh wow Snape will never let them live that down :) but I am glad that it was only a fantasy even though the imagery was pretty intoxicating
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Oh wow this is so unbearably confusing and captivating
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow so far this is an amazingly written story and so detailed. I especially loved Snape's description of the "Hall of Heroes"
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Really creative! I thought Draco will killed Potter to be so curious. Oh, I loved Snape.
hunnylover chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I just died of laughter! XD

I love how you included Snape his part made my stomach hurt from all the luaghing I did!
Megany123 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Clever story, with some spectacular naughty parts! Never read Snape fics, but this wasn't bad!