Reviews for A Tragedy Strikes
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
I thought luigi was dead to but I was happy it was all a dream thank his is what daisy should be saying. I was Literally crying like daisy in a fake way of coarse
beszt95 chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
i loved this! good job!
Chloe Alison chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
AWWWW so did daisy dead or were she just dreaming this
Chloe Alison chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
NOOOOOOO ! WHY LUIGI HE WAS THE BEST I LOVED LUIGI I FEEL JUST LIKE DAISY DOES
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
The ending is similar to the Super Mario Bros 2 ending.
chris chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
did they really die or was it a dream
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
me:*cries*

mario:uh oh bowser you better run

bowser:why im not scar-*gets shot in face with ray gun*

mario:*sighs*feeling any better?

me:yep :D

okay...bye LUIGI 4 EVA!
bekbekah92 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
*claps* great story i cried
Krocis chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
come to mourn in this fic very good is not easy to make me mourn my you did but you ARE VERY GOOD WRITER!
briana chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
awwwwwwwwww
WAKEMEUPWAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAK chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Well, on one side, I'm disappointed because it was 'all just a dream'. On the other hand, at least everyone isn't dead, right? ;

Nice job!

-TNFG
Mable chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Wow, sad but had a great ending, it turned out just to be a dream... I liked it...
Belliadonna chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
ohwow.. I almost cried! Now, usually I don't like the Luaisy pairing but this totally turned me around! I totally loved it!

By the way... Do you think you'll come up witha Toad?Toadette story? Yes, i know they are bro & sis but I love this pairing!

Once again, Good work! As they say in marioparty 8...

...You're a superstar : )
quick chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
this is gettn real interestin
Walkazo chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
On the one hand, "it was all a dream" scenerios are irritating; but on the other hand, I'm glad they're not dead. This story was really well done, though the part with the gun going off and killing Bowser was too conveniant.

The line that really stuck with me was "Sorry, I gotta do this.” - I liked how it was grim determination and not pure malice that filled Bowser as he prepared to kill Luigi; how he dealt with Daisy was strangely satisfying too. Good job.