Reviews for Lobotomize
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 5/27
This is Perfect.
V Tsuion chapter 1 . 5/8
Well done, that's a fascinating idea, simply, yet well executed.
xxElectrick chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
AMAZING! You are very talented :3
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
That was cool.
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
...So let me get thus straight: L was an emotion filled child full of pain and Watari wanted to help him. Okay. So, Watari messes with his brain to make him emotionless, and according to another review, L gets the black eye from the incision.

...Yeeeah, not sleeping tonight. checks clock 4:02AM ...Um...

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh my, I just started laughing. Your Watari is so perfectly twisted.
Starlight Pheonix chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Disturbing, but possible.
Still, it gives you a feeling of dread, doesn't it... And Watari was an inventor, and founded an orphanage the conditioned young children into geniuses... I can see this happening, and it's kind of scary.
You're an amazing writer!
How Convenient chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is disturbing, yet creepily makes sense. This makes me completely rethink the series.

Well done, it takes a lot to freak me out.

This was really well written, keep up the good work.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
... this is easily the creepiest thing i've ever read. this is taking into account every gory and traumatizing story i've read.. it's so scary because it's so plausible. a and b committed suicide... watari was an inventor. perhaps he's want to make a better l? now then, i'm putting it on my favorites and going off to read fluffy l/watari stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Is it still done today?
TheWammy'sHouseReject chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
O.O managed to make me hate Watari...not easy to do.
Pargoletta chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is a wonderful story. I especially like the way that you keep the focus squarely on Soichiro's reaction to the news. In a way, it almost seems that he is the true main character of the story; his humanity, his love of children, and his outrage at the medical coercion of L are all on brilliant display here. Your writing is economical, but so carefully put together that this piece really reveals far more than the sum of its parts.
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This is disturbing because it is quite believable. And horrible and sickening too.

Well done!
adamantly chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
As nice -comforting- as it is to imagine Watari as L's father figure, this scenario seems more plausible to me. L and Near's behaviour and Mello's recounts from Another Note; how Watari was an inventor and wanted another 'version' of L.

Makes you wonder why A committed suicide and why B ran away...
Cat3232 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This disturbing beyond all belief. But in a good way. It fits. Anyway, this was really good.