Reviews for Oroboros
Sciani chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Really nice fic, could you make a sequel of this?
EB1124 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
A striking portrait of two wonderful characters. Raw and real and beautifully written. Definitely one of my favorites :) Well done.
shikshiinjr chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
OMG! This story was so sad and touching that you almost got me crying... it was so beautifully written. They were both in character, thankyou for making my day. Y'know, I'm putting this in my favourites!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Nice One-shot!
Tiroskan chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I love this so much. It's well written and touching and best of all, it deals with something that's been bugging me ever since their fight in Bleach; Soi's deep, depressing abandonment issues that everyone seems to gloss over. Wonderfully executed.
Zira Thirteen chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
It's so sweet. I actually felt like crying at the end. I'm putting this story on my favorites.
tygRrr chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
my god that was probably the most insightful and one of the most realistically in-character stories on Yoruichi and Soi's relationship that's i've ever read o.o

bravo )
TwiLightJoy chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was just beautifully written. Thank you!
Thingy chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Beautiful. That's the only word I'm thinking. Very, very beautiful.

Both sides are so believable. It's in all just so... brilliant is the word that describes it best, I think.

Well written, realistic monologues, both in-character.

Yes, a truly magnificent story.
VEGAvolatile chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was really good. Awesome job...
Bad one chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
That was really sweet

You should continue ;)
jazzpha chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow, that was quite a one-shot. Equal parts poignant and angst-y, bittersweet and uplifting. Skillfully-written inner monologues, in-character and realistic without being ploddy or forced. And the ending was very well-done; comforting without being sappy.

All in all, great story, and thanks for sharing it with us.
Tanya chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow...I'm on the verge of tears...that was beautiful in so many ways. Thank you for sharing that.
Sven chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was an incredible insight into the relation between these two. It is entirely believable for Soi Fong to come to these conclusion and Yoruichi to not be too aware. Love it, write more!