Reviews for Hugs, Cookies, and Cute, Fluffy Things
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This is great. Never doubt that...ahhh! It was soo cute~ fluffy~ fluff~ ...The whole fic was great and the end was just adorable~
Quixling chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
LOL
I'll Do It Tomorrow chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
ADORABLE AND PERFECT!
Mirage chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
That is just to cute and adorable he did think cloud is th gift- ohhhh sooooooo sweet
sadly that there is no second or third chap...maybe in the future
seaweed chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
lol! we are allowed to laugh right?! I honestly thought he meant Cloud too! thank you for sharing it was realy funny
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
The chortling hath commenced and nary there be a cease!
spiel chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Thehehe, cute story!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So cute! lol.
Mazy95 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hahaha. I would want to see his reaction for the chocobo too though :-)
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Bahahaha! I love this one! It makes me smile! I wish there was more...Thanks for a fun read!

Much loves,

Frosty
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That was very humorous... and fluffy.
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
LOL!

That was really endearing and cute. :P
Ephrianna chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This fic here? Had my giggling madly like you wouldn't believe. The mental imaging of Zack trying to hug (read: glomp) the good General; Seph's /extreme/ paranoia towards Aerith's cookies (which actually made me want to scold him, too- I could go for some right now and Aerith's sounded really good). And then here I was thinking that the gifting of Cloud had been /totally/ deliberate- from the title I was expecting it from the start -when it all turned out to be a misunderstanding that worked better than the actual plan. *cracks up* As you can tell, I really, really enjoyed reading this.

One last thing and a little off-topic...

"Not all people like small, yappy dogs," Genesis pointed out in an arch tone. - I can't help but feel that that line was a partial jab at Zack. He's certainly not /small/, but the rest of it can pass as a fit description of him on occasion. And I also agree with Genesis in the context that I'm assuming the statement was meant. Small loud dogs in close quarters to me are the bane of my existence.
me malum chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Freakin' brilliant.

The cookies... mm, cookies... and the chocobo thing!

Currently laughing like a lunatic.
sweetness4theheart chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Bahahah.

Yes, perfect ending. Although I didn't think cloud as the present was actually a misunderstanding, I thought Zack had actually meant to give him Cloud.

Sigh :)