Reviews for In Charge
Alexandra Penelope Edwards chapter 27 . 1/8
Great story so far! ] I hope you update soon (but I have a sad feeling that it won't considering the date of the last update-not that I'm complaining {well, maybe a little}).

You're a very talented writer, and I wish the best of luck to you in the future. :)

Regards,
-Alexandra Penelope Edwards

P.S: I'm a big fan of your artwork as well; you're dot/chibi drawings are simply adorable. You have a very unique style.
Alexandra Penelope Edwards chapter 23 . 1/8
Yay! They're friends again! :) And I'm so proud of Mello for actually trying. He can be kinda sweet when he wants to be.
Alexandra Penelope Edwards chapter 18 . 1/6
AAAAAHHHHHH! Love this story! Love it, love it, love it! I was going to wait until I got caught up to the current chapter before posting my review, but the last Akugi with Mello paraphrasing Inigo Montoya was so fantastic that I just had to speak up.

And I guess the only reason I really liked it in the first place is that I was writing a Princess Bride/Death Note fic a long time ago, with Mello playing the part of Inigo.

Sorry if I rambled. I hope the rest of the story is as excellent as it is now. :)

Regards,
-A.P.E
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
Aww this is an awesome story!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
Dawwww mello's Jealous :3
Elise chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
Wonderful, original, great, unique, thrilling, well written, brilliant story. :)
The Purple Polar Bear chapter 27 . 11/10/2013
I love this story! I hope it can be updated one day. Overprotective Mello and Matt make me happy.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/11/2013
OMG. I only just read this.
This is seriously the best Death Note fic I have ever read. The way Mello and Matt treat Near is so beyond adorable! And I love how petulant he is about being treated like a child.

I can't help but think Near was raped or something by Mikami, buuuut I guess I'll never know since this hasn't been updated in yonks. *Hint hint*

Either way, thanks for writing something so creative. It's hard to find friendship centred fics like this. Especially as Near as the focus. Even better is Matt! For not being a main character, he sure is wrote well. You didn't have much to go off, but you still did it awesomely.

I'm raving a bit, lol. Anywho, thank you very, very much for publishing this! I enjoyed it. :o)
Reaper chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
I think mikami is mentally ill of course but as far as being a pedophile, I don't think so. I do however think that Near will be in some trouble if he doesn't get away fast. I can't shake the feeling of Mikami snapping and hurting him which in turn would only make Matt blame himself more. Mello definitely cares about Near and even though he won't admit it even to himself, he does. It is as simple as that. Mello has this type of personality that keeps him from admitting and accepting defeat. I would know because like most humans we do like to be beaten but I have a higher tendency to get angry and yell just like Mello's temper. I have the same temper and I can't admit defeat. Now what I am not saying is that me and Mello are alike by any means it is just I can relate, like all of us do, to him or in anyone else's case to someone else. Mello would view in his mind a sense of losing to Near if he admitted they were friends and Mello doesn't deal well with losing. Though Mello and Near tell each other off and contradict almost always, you get that feeling of friendship and caring from them both. Mello just has to make sense of his emotions by saying this is for Matt, while that may be true it is also for himself. I think you do an amazing job portraying this in ALL of your stories. All I have to say is WELL DONE! I think they will get to Near in time because what Threshie story ends badly? XD
Poor Matt is all I have to say...poor Matt...
Reaper chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I love these chapters! They are so so funny! Well, the end parts, but everything else is so well written! Thank you so much for letting us enjoy your book!
lolzy33 chapter 27 . 12/29/2012
Aw man, it looks like you haven't updated in a long while. :/ I really hope you continue this - I really want to find out what might have happened to Near!

-Lolly-chan-
Cynthia25836 chapter 27 . 9/25/2012
*looks at latest update* 10-10-09? WRITER, Y U NO KEEP THE AWESOMENESS GOING? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Anyways, I LOVED the story. I can't wait to see how this all turns out! Hope you get inspired to keep working on this masterpiece of a fanfic! :3
NinjaElf chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
Jeez, this story is great, please write more!
Wydra-and-MashumelloKage chapter 27 . 3/23/2011
I loves the story and hope that you update soon! :)

ME!
Rinkouen13 chapter 27 . 1/17/2011
Hiya! I really liked your In Charge story. I really can't wait for you to write more!