Reviews for In Charge
HIS EYES ARE GREEN!
Frozen Under Winter's Touch chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
So far, this story is absolutely wonderful! I wish I had more words to describe how talented you are, but... well, I don't XD. This is amazing! It is extremely difficult to find a well written and angsty DN fic that doesn't have Yaoi in it, I am so glad I found this!
Wynter Eversun chapter 27 . 10/3/2015
...are you still alive?
kalkyet chapter 27 . 9/3/2015
okay so it's been what, five years? and i'm still not over this story. this is one of the best death note fics i've read and probably the only i still come back to reread occasionally. this is wonderful 3

i guess the chances of it being updated are slim to none but my curiosity burns still. would it be possible for you to perhaps tell me where you were going with the plot? so many questions left unanswered! what happened? *did* mikami do something to near? why does he want to see him? what's with the memory loss?

ofc you're not obliged to sate my curiosity and i hope i'm not being rude! but i would really appreciate it if i knew how this was going to end :)
Carley-Carley-Carley chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
Why the hell isnt this a fucking book or manga. I'd buy it if only it were continued and finished
Alexandra Penelope Edwards chapter 27 . 1/8/2015
Great story so far! ] I hope you update soon (but I have a sad feeling that it won't considering the date of the last update-not that I'm complaining {well, maybe a little}).

You're a very talented writer, and I wish the best of luck to you in the future. :)

Regards,
-Alexandra Penelope Edwards

P.S: I'm a big fan of your artwork as well; you're dot/chibi drawings are simply adorable. You have a very unique style.
Alexandra Penelope Edwards chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
Yay! They're friends again! :) And I'm so proud of Mello for actually trying. He can be kinda sweet when he wants to be.
Alexandra Penelope Edwards chapter 18 . 1/6/2015
AAAAAHHHHHH! Love this story! Love it, love it, love it! I was going to wait until I got caught up to the current chapter before posting my review, but the last Akugi with Mello paraphrasing Inigo Montoya was so fantastic that I just had to speak up.

And I guess the only reason I really liked it in the first place is that I was writing a Princess Bride/Death Note fic a long time ago, with Mello playing the part of Inigo.

Sorry if I rambled. I hope the rest of the story is as excellent as it is now. :)

Regards,
-A.P.E
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
Aww this is an awesome story!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
Dawwww mello's Jealous :3
Elise chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
Wonderful, original, great, unique, thrilling, well written, brilliant story. :)
The Purple Polar Bear chapter 27 . 11/10/2013
I love this story! I hope it can be updated one day. Overprotective Mello and Matt make me happy.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/11/2013
OMG. I only just read this.
This is seriously the best Death Note fic I have ever read. The way Mello and Matt treat Near is so beyond adorable! And I love how petulant he is about being treated like a child.

I can't help but think Near was raped or something by Mikami, buuuut I guess I'll never know since this hasn't been updated in yonks. *Hint hint*

Either way, thanks for writing something so creative. It's hard to find friendship centred fics like this. Especially as Near as the focus. Even better is Matt! For not being a main character, he sure is wrote well. You didn't have much to go off, but you still did it awesomely.

I'm raving a bit, lol. Anywho, thank you very, very much for publishing this! I enjoyed it. :o)
Reaper chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
I think mikami is mentally ill of course but as far as being a pedophile, I don't think so. I do however think that Near will be in some trouble if he doesn't get away fast. I can't shake the feeling of Mikami snapping and hurting him which in turn would only make Matt blame himself more. Mello definitely cares about Near and even though he won't admit it even to himself, he does. It is as simple as that. Mello has this type of personality that keeps him from admitting and accepting defeat. I would know because like most humans we do like to be beaten but I have a higher tendency to get angry and yell just like Mello's temper. I have the same temper and I can't admit defeat. Now what I am not saying is that me and Mello are alike by any means it is just I can relate, like all of us do, to him or in anyone else's case to someone else. Mello would view in his mind a sense of losing to Near if he admitted they were friends and Mello doesn't deal well with losing. Though Mello and Near tell each other off and contradict almost always, you get that feeling of friendship and caring from them both. Mello just has to make sense of his emotions by saying this is for Matt, while that may be true it is also for himself. I think you do an amazing job portraying this in ALL of your stories. All I have to say is WELL DONE! I think they will get to Near in time because what Threshie story ends badly? XD
Poor Matt is all I have to say...poor Matt...
Reaper chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I love these chapters! They are so so funny! Well, the end parts, but everything else is so well written! Thank you so much for letting us enjoy your book!