Reviews for Falling Unknowingly in Love
what happen these story is awesome will you finish the story pleas
Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
moron writer. update!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE morrrroooooonic if this is one of ur best fanfics then why did you STOP?!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE CONTINUE! its already 2014! 2014 FOR PETES STAKE!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE ! seriously moron continue
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
i hope u will still continue this! are u still here in ff? PLEASE :(((
LongLiveGoodTV chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Soooooooo kawaii!
Noob chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Omg Nasuki's interaction with her niece is hilarious!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
DOWNWARD DOG LOLOLOL real yoga poses. Thank you.

Really nice fanfic so far.
M-Yurei chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
best i've ever read so far LOVED IT!
reiko of mars chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Oooh, drama-less fluff! This fic's been good for my heart.
Casere chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Oh how I wish you would continue with this story. Very well done and interesting.
Casere chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you. A very enjoyable read. However, I think Natsuki would drink something other than scotch.
DancingFireStar chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
I love this story so much, I just forgot to review until I found it again so I decided to do it this time. This isnt the end right!? I really hope there's moree this is one of my favorite shiznats on here!