Reviews for Memoirs of a Master
StrongRex chapter 11 . 6/26
Tigress doesn't hate children; not at all. She was very protectively carrying one in the first movie when Valley of Peace citizens were being evacuated while Po was battling Tai Lung. And in the Kung Fu Panda Holiday Special, she is playing with a child at the party held in Mr. Ping's restaurant.
Rosa Clearwater chapter 25 . 3/21
Hello!

I just have to say that I was blown away by this fic from the very beginning! And I'm so very impressed with how you managed to weave everything so beautifully together.

I definitely did not expect the surprise in the middle of the epilogue, and just have to say thank you for crafting a wonderful piece of literature.

Have an amazing day!
Rosa
QueenOfTheStorms chapter 25 . 2/17
*Checks calendar* okay so it’s been a wee while since this story was published and I can’t say for certain if you’ll ever see this or not, but I do see your name pop up from time to time in reviews and such like so maybe you might see this review at some point, here’s hoping.

I came across this sometime ago. I had to check it out after seeing how many shout-outs it had in nievelion’s “A Different Lesson”… and crikey, I was not disappointed! *Claps wildly* this story was phenomenal! I honestly can’t find the words to say how much I enjoyed this fic. It was compelling, funny, detailed, emotional and everything in-between. The first chapter had me completely hooked all the way to the end of the story and it stayed in my head for quite some time afterwards, hence why I finally decided I should review it.

You had every single character nailed down to a T. I adored the relationships you had going in this fic. I loved how you incorporated Master Flying Rhino into it, and I simply adored Yeying and Shifu (chapter seventeen had me walking around my house for ages trying to find my happy place). I’m seeing Shifu in a totally different light after reading this fic. I can’t watch him in KFP anymore without seeing this as his backstory.

The one and only thing I wasn’t a fan of in the fic was the Tigress and Po relationship. (I’m a Taigress girl all the way!) This is, of course, no fault of yours. It’s simply me having a general dislike for the pairing. That being said, since their romance was a background plot and was built-up as the fic went along, I was able to overlook it until the end, where I had come to comfortably tolerate it. And I would hate to think that I’d missed out on a fic as amazing as this one because of the background Tipo pairing.

To wrap up; if you do manage to see this review in the near future, then I say well done to you, Luna. I was thoroughly impressed with this fic and how well it was written. This was a spectacular piece of writing and certainly a piece to go back and enjoy over and over again.

Over and out
-QotS-
Call me mutual chapter 25 . 4/13/2017
Hi Luna I know I'm monumentally late when it comes to reviewing but I've only recently gotten into KFP fanfiction and as far as that's concerned I have to say you you are a fanfiction lord. Throughout this fic I was hooked and I have to admit I did cry quite a bit on some of the more emotional chapters. It was beautiful the romance with all the characters and OCS as well as the complicated relationships between shifu and his kids ( tigress and tai lung) were excellently described. I can't begin to describe the different emotions I felt just working through me when reading this fic. The only regret I have is that I've come to the end of it
If you're free could you please make a qwik 1 shot where tai lung returns with youngest wu sister and reconnects with his parents. Please thank you. Peace.
P.S. Don't ever stop writing fanfiction
Call me mutual chapter 17 . 4/13/2017
I just want you to know that I spent an embarrassing amount of time walking around my house yelling at the way material Xue shan turned out ( tears were shed).
Not to mention everything that happened to shifu so far ( a lot more tears were shed).
Jojo259 chapter 4 . 3/5/2017
Wow...That that took me by surprise! I don't know what to say...
Aurora-cs chapter 25 . 12/5/2016
Wow, just wow - I read this over three days and it has just been an amazing story from start to finish. The way you took all the details from the movies and expanded on them was just brilliant.
Jojo259 chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
I almost cried, this chapter is so touching and sad... but thank u for this amazing chapter!
Jojo259 chapter 11 . 11/25/2016
I am pretty sure it is la mein, not lo mein.(sorrry!)
RenegadeWren chapter 25 . 10/17/2016
Well, my heart is shattered. Thank you so much for writing this incredible backstory for Shifu. I am truly moved and have become re-addicted to KFP and I now have no idea what to do with myself. Whatever fic you write next or whatever you choose to do with yourself, I wish you the best of luck.
Colonel Deer chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
o
gsmith1030 chapter 25 . 7/8/2016
Oh my god, this was so amazing from beginning to end, I absolutely love shifu's story from beginning to end. this is truly a master piece, and loved that surprise, in the middle of this chapter. wow, just wow. I will read again. 10/10 from me, the characters were so believable and just Interesting all around, and saw the parallels between the old and the current students we know from the movies today, especially threw parallel between shifu and po. just wow. all I can say is that I am very satisfied with the conclusion of the story, we need more stories like this in the future. good luck and I do hope that you can write another story soon.
Lololol chapter 25 . 6/23/2016
Holy shit, this was a literal masterpiece. I don't know how I just managed to find it today, but it had me hooked from chapter one until I finally finished it at 3 am. I so desperately wish this could be canon, it has even more depth and emotion than the actual movie! Seriously this story was amazing.
3431jess chapter 25 . 5/27/2016
What a wonderful story, this really put real KFP from DW to shame! Hope you'll write anoter KFP again someday :-)
RobinLost chapter 25 . 3/24/2016
You had me in tears again, but happy tears this time. Fantastic story, thank you so much for writing it. You wrapped up so much, but leave me wanting more