Reviews for Memoirs of a Master
Call me mutual chapter 25 . 4/13
Hi Luna I know I'm monumentally late when it comes to reviewing but I've only recently gotten into KFP fanfiction and as far as that's concerned I have to say you you are a fanfiction lord. Throughout this fic I was hooked and I have to admit I did cry quite a bit on some of the more emotional chapters. It was beautiful the romance with all the characters and OCS as well as the complicated relationships between shifu and his kids ( tigress and tai lung) were excellently described. I can't begin to describe the different emotions I felt just working through me when reading this fic. The only regret I have is that I've come to the end of it
If you're free could you please make a qwik 1 shot where tai lung returns with youngest wu sister and reconnects with his parents. Please thank you. Peace.
P.S. Don't ever stop writing fanfiction
Call me mutual chapter 17 . 4/13
I just want you to know that I spent an embarrassing amount of time walking around my house yelling at the way material Xue shan turned out ( tears were shed).
Not to mention everything that happened to shifu so far ( a lot more tears were shed).
jojo2594 chapter 4 . 3/5
Wow...That that took me by surprise! I don't know what to say...
Aurora-cs chapter 25 . 12/5/2016
Wow, just wow - I read this over three days and it has just been an amazing story from start to finish. The way you took all the details from the movies and expanded on them was just brilliant.
jojo2594 chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
I almost cried, this chapter is so touching and sad... but thank u for this amazing chapter!
jojo2594 chapter 11 . 11/25/2016
I am pretty sure it is la mein, not lo mein.(sorrry!)
RenegadeWren chapter 25 . 10/17/2016
Well, my heart is shattered. Thank you so much for writing this incredible backstory for Shifu. I am truly moved and have become re-addicted to KFP and I now have no idea what to do with myself. Whatever fic you write next or whatever you choose to do with yourself, I wish you the best of luck.
Colonel Deer chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
o
gsmith1030 chapter 25 . 7/8/2016
Oh my god, this was so amazing from beginning to end, I absolutely love shifu's story from beginning to end. this is truly a master piece, and loved that surprise, in the middle of this chapter. wow, just wow. I will read again. 10/10 from me, the characters were so believable and just Interesting all around, and saw the parallels between the old and the current students we know from the movies today, especially threw parallel between shifu and po. just wow. all I can say is that I am very satisfied with the conclusion of the story, we need more stories like this in the future. good luck and I do hope that you can write another story soon.
Lololol chapter 25 . 6/23/2016
Holy shit, this was a literal masterpiece. I don't know how I just managed to find it today, but it had me hooked from chapter one until I finally finished it at 3 am. I so desperately wish this could be canon, it has even more depth and emotion than the actual movie! Seriously this story was amazing.
3431jess chapter 25 . 5/27/2016
What a wonderful story, this really put real KFP from DW to shame! Hope you'll write anoter KFP again someday :-)
RobinLost chapter 25 . 3/24/2016
You had me in tears again, but happy tears this time. Fantastic story, thank you so much for writing it. You wrapped up so much, but leave me wanting more
RobinLost chapter 17 . 3/24/2016
I am in utter tears at this chapter. I can't believe how intensely I have come to love these characters, and the way you described Shifu's depression and his decision to take his own life really spoke to me, as someone who has gone through the same thing. You are an excellent writer. Well done! Excellent hearbreaker of a chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/4/2016
Hi! So, I know you published this a long time ago, but I only just found it, and I think it's amazing! I couldn't put it down! And I loved the ending! And though I'm not a big fan of TiPo, you managed it really well. You have a real talent for writing! Thank you so much for sharing your work!
ckm1 chapter 25 . 1/21/2016
DUUUUUUUUDE! THIS IS HELLA GOOD I READ THE WHOLE ENTIRE THING WITHIN TWO DAYS, I COULDN'T STOP IT WAS SOOO GOOD! YOU REALLY DID A SPLENDID JOB AND I CANT BELIEVE HOW GOOD THIS WAS, THE CHARACTERS, THE PLOT TWISTS ITS STUNNING HOW WELL PUT THIS IS OMG! for real though, you did a fantastic job. ;)