Reviews for Memoirs of a Master
FireDragon484 chapter 25 . 8/22/2020
Awwww I'm a sucker for happy endings - Shifu got to reconcile w/ Shan, reunite w/ Yeying, finally open up to Tigress, and even start reconciling w/ Tai Lung.

But seriously, thank you for writing this amazing story! It's been a wild ride, seeing Shifu grow up from his rice farmer days, to awkward teenager days, to being a proud new master, to extremely dark times, to being an emotionally constipated teacher/mentor/parent, to an old man who's found peace and family.
FireDragon484 chapter 22 . 8/21/2020
Man, I just realized how aggressive Shifu was in that peach tree scene
FireDragon484 chapter 20 . 8/21/2020
*smashes head against wall*
I fricken KNEW this was gonna happen, I knew daddy issues were gonna come into play. Man, now I wanna read a fix-it fic where Shifu handed this situation a lil better
FireDragon484 chapter 18 . 8/21/2020
Gaaaaaaah Shifu why would you fricken abruptly change your relationship with Tai Lung like that? You've p much guaranteed daddy issues for him smh
FireDragon484 chapter 17 . 8/21/2020
Bruhhhhhh that was an emotional rollercoaster - 1) screw Rong Lang, 2) nooooooooo not Yeying, 3) SCREW Rong Lang, that murderous bastard, 4) man Shifu's getting absolutely screwed over by life, and 5) love your interpretation of how Shifu met Tai Lung!
FireDragon484 chapter 16 . 8/21/2020
Nooooooooo why Shan? Why did he snap like that :(
FireDragon484 chapter 13 . 8/21/2020
"and something you have always had will be lost forever"

Smhhhh why you gotta make a dirty joke sound so ominous, Oogway?
FireDragon484 chapter 12 . 8/21/2020
Lmaooooo poor Shan - first he's gotta deal w/ Ren and Li getting it ~on~ then he's gotta convince Yeying's father that he's not interested in her
FireDragon484 chapter 10 . 8/21/2020
Yoooooo, Red Claw wtf?
FireDragon484 chapter 8 . 8/21/2020
Bahahaha, Shifu asking Song if he had a great ass was hilarious
FireDragon484 chapter 7 . 8/21/2020
"Guys, come on, it's not like this Zigsa guy is Tai Lung's dad or anything,"

Now that's just tempting fate
FireDragon484 chapter 5 . 8/21/2020
Awwww I'm so glad that Shifu responded well to Li's coming out. Also, "To avoid that awkward moment, we did what any young man was apt to do: beat the crap out of each other so we didn't have to think about it." is a gold sentence :P

(Dang Shifu, whatta bold move you pulled on Song)
FireDragon484 chapter 4 . 8/21/2020
Bruh with the way Li acted around Ren? I totally called it
QBten chapter 8 . 8/4/2020
Hi there, most of the time I only read smaller fics, just to read something that I would like to read in that particular moment, but upon starting your story I couldn't put it down. It is truly amazing. It's the first time I started reading such a long fic and it still fits my "rule" to only read something I would like to read in that moment, because I adore every part of your story, any time. I really had a laugh at the bluntness of the characters in this chapter. You did a really great job portraying both the existing characters and your own, you gave them all great personalities and your story is nicely paced and filled with great adventures and struggles. I LOVE IT. I saw it's been quite a few years since you've written this, but just know that I love every single bit of it. Can't wait to continue reading over the coming days.
G888 chapter 17 . 3/9/2019
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhbhh. Inhale. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Well now that that's done. Well done on a great chapter. I think u handled shifu's grief well. I did not cry but holy shot was it dusty in here cause was close to it for most of the chapter.