Reviews for Memoirs of a Master
Gyromice89 chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
So far this story has been one of the best Kung fu panda fanfictions on the site. Just beautiful. And i'm only on chapter 7 so far.
AegisLove7 chapter 21 . 12/24/2013
I love this fic, but Man, Im starting to see many flaws where I didnt before and its not pretty. Not that the fic isnt a masterpiece but still.

And why didnt Shifu tell Tigress anything about her mother? In ADL and MoaM portray keeping a secret from Tai Lung about his birth an unforgiveable crime. Then why is it ok to do it to Tigress?
AegisLove7 chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
Ok one MAJOR flaw.

Hu DID go down facing Tai Lung. And Shifu just denied it. Major Dissapointment in you Luna.
MrPirate461 chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
You've felt it. Readers do get attached to characters, enough to mourn their loss, fictional or not - if the character is well written. It's easy to get people to laugh; it's extremely difficult to get them to cry. First, they have to care about the character; this requires good writing. Then, the death can't be... cheap. Trying to make one's readers cry, you can't just say, "And then they were killed by bandits." The death and the reactions of the other characters, have to be just as well written as the character was.

You've made us laugh, you've made is grieve... you've really made us care. For that I say, "Well done!"

And I haven't even finished it yet. It's a good thing I have free time right now, or I'd be officially slacking off...
Furious Finch chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
To be fair, the movie itself had dynamite; during Tai Lung's escape, the rhino brigade collapsed stalactites using packs of dynamite-like explosives.
Crown Prince of Horror chapter 25 . 8/25/2013
So... I've finally decided to write a review for this story.
I have read it a long time ago. But now I have read it the thrice!
It was one of my first fanfics that I've read... and it is my absolute favourite?
Why? It is the very best from all!
It is GREAT writing! It is a rather long story but very thrilling. It is very funny. It surprises you from chapter to chapter! It's diabolic. It's saddening as hell. It has absolutly everything what a good story needs and everything is just perfectly worked out.
You described the original characters very good and your OCs are absolutly loveble, too.
Even it is maybe a little late because this marvelous piece of art has been written for a while now but you can be very sure that your work deserves every single praise that it can get.
You entertained me very much for several hours and that is a big accomplishment.
I really had wished that your fanfic would have been the real origins for the KFP world and the real story of Master Shifu. That would have been absolutely amazing. Espacially because the TV-Series made a lot of the characters and their backgrounds rather ridiculous...
All I can say is: Thank you for that!

Greetings from a thrilled reader from germany!
Live-Laugh-Love chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
This story has honestly made me feel so many emotions, more than any other fic I've read on this site in the years I've known it's existed.
Thank you for writing this. It's been a pleasure.

-Live-Laugh-Love...Endure
Dumpling Dragon chapter 25 . 8/10/2013
I have read this story about two times and I must admit, I really love it. It's just amazing. Touching, tragic, joyful, complicated, realistic, well-written and so emotional! Really good work. I laughed like an idiot at Shifu's "No shit!" thought when he talked with Po. Borte is one of my favourite OCs.
SaintNicholas119 chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
I believe that Tai Lung's name means "Great Dragon". Doubtless someone else has already answered this question for you since you have posted this chapter, but hey, its the thought that counts.
ailurophile.three chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
Rwally cute. My favorite!
point.guard chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
SO BEAUTIFULLY, EPICALLY, BODACIOUSLY, WONDERFULLY, AMAZINGFULLY (WHATEVER AWESOME WORDS THERE ARE) AWESOME!
point.guard chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
SO AWESOME!
point.guard chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
One word.
No seriously, this time it's one word, 4 letters.

E-P-I-C
point.guard chapter 22 . 6/17/2013
So funny!
point.guard chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
SO BEAUTIFUL!

I'M CRYING! I'M LITERALLY CRYING!
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »