Reviews for Really
Huh.Figures chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
OMG PLEASE MAKE THIS AN ACTUAL STORY! THIS IS AMAZING!
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Loved this one.
RandomR15 chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
OMG i'm currently ROTFLing cause these seriously some of the funniest one-shots I've ever read. I would say you have definitely accomplished your mission especially since my family are looking ready to lock me up...AGAIN. Just kidding! XD XD
rawr chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
i laughed many many times while reading and simultaneosuly avoiding my many deadlines. pure gold!
FenrirLuna chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
I have indeed accepted Momsame into my life as my favourite Naruto Maternal Figure
The humour in this was absolutely spot on, if you ever decided to continue this AU I think it'd that be amazing :D
AwaitTheRise chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Hehehe...

This was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing :D Loved everything about it. Momsame, the sexual tension between Deidara and Itachi, and mistaken-for-a-kid Sakura? Definitely too precious to give up :) And I wouldn't mind a sequel, either ;)
raindrop's n' roses chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
This last chapter was completely, utterly brilliant. I couldn't stop laughing! I wouldn't mind reading more of the same! Good work!
alldaylong chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
IS THERE A PART TWO.
PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS A PART TWO IN THE MAKINGS
Serendipithy chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
This was fantabulous! But actually, I laughed throughout this story, even if I'm not a fan of gay!Itachi. You nailed AU Deidara and Tsunade, too. And yes, Momsame is now my favorite Naruto Maternal Figure.

You should seriously consider doing a continuation/sequel/side story because forreals, I loved this. In fact, I feel like this should have been a separate story, not in an old collection of oneshots (though, to be entirely honest, I haven't read the other chapters just yet.) At least consider a story along the lines of Ino's visit into the den of debauchery! ;)
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Oh damn, this is too funny, I'm dying. DYING.
Asterisk Blue chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
I laughed so hard, god help me I will love you forever if you continue this.

...I think that sentence was grammatically correct? But I'm not sure. Don't want to offend with poorly grammarized reviews.
Nythtak chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Holy crap, this is hilarious! I literally burst out laughing whilst reading it and my mum gave me a look like 'wtf you doin strange child', so I retreated to my room to giggle maniacally some more. I know it's not very likely but I hope you continue this :)
Ren chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
I love every chapter of this- Why? Why doesn't it have more reviews because it's not fair and you totally deserve them-

Honestly.

I was having a sucky night until I found this gem so thank you for writing it.
esthe.la chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
I loved this. Loved every chapter, the Strawberry Milk one was hilarious and I really like your Akatsuki crack. Hope to read more from you!
mango soda chapter 5 . 12/13/2009