Reviews for Surmount
Agent544 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This story was adorable! I really loved the interesting narrative perspective where it was sometimes flashbacks and sometimes present time! I really hope to see more zutara stories from you in the future! (Or maybe even Sukka? I would love to know what happens with Kaya & Mako & Mika as they get older!) you did a really great job of capturing expressing both Zuko and Katara's feelings :) Thank you for sharing your story with us!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Loved, loved, loved. It was so good. And completely Zuko. You got his thinking process,mannerisms, and monologue down a T. You did a good job
Omg chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Mako was named after irons voice action in legend of korra
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oh, that's so sweet, I had my heart in my throat after I finished reading this. I think, as much as arrogant Zuko is fucking smexy (excuse my French), tender and loving Zuko is and always will be the man Katara would fall for.

Ugh.

This was just... so, so well written.

Thank you.
KJun chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Beautiful. Wonderfully written.

Kat
Twilight Warrior 1994 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I was looking forward to Katara giving birth. Oh well.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was so cute. I loved it!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was so cute! I loved the little sock detail in the beginning as well .
jessi chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Great story, I really enjoyed it!
AlwaysWinning chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Adore this story3!
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow this was the first one you wrote? It's amazing. I absolutely loved it! I was terrified she was going to lose the baby-you seem to always write the sad stories-but then she didn't so I was okay. Hahah :D

Krystynn

P.S. There's nothing wrong with a long story (:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Are you going to continue this? PLEASE DO! This was really good and it is so hard to find good stories like this. PLEASE KEEP WROLITING THIS
Imaginary Enemies chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
this was perfect, i adored it :)
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wonderful! Absolutley wonderful! Oh I do hope you continue this, it would be lovely to see how Zuko acts when the baby comes!
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011