Reviews for Trouble
onemoore chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
you are crazy good
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This made me laugh :D I love imagining them married, they seem perfect! And I love the kids!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Haha:) The kids are really funny! Awesome job:)

-Lynn
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Usually I find Hermione/Fred fics pretty nonunique, meaning that the events that pass could really happen with any non-Ron male character.

This, though, was not the case. :)
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
_Snicker_ Poor Fred!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Hahahaha.. Poor Fred!

It's adorable though! :)
Eusebius chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Completely adorable; there's no way those kids wouldn't be a handful or five. Thanks for the chuckles. :)
remuslives chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Lol, oh man, bet Mrs. Weasley would get a kick out seeing him get a taste of his own medicine. Great little fic!
BlessedMay chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
That was so adorable! I love how it just HAS to happen to Fred of all people!
OoverO chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
hahaha lol thats funy! ;)

love it! ;)
WhoKnows15 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow. Hmm, the concept is really good, but it still seems like something is missing. The ending was a bit funny, like you rushed it a bit.

But i liked it anyway. :)
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Best part.. Come on children we need to take Daddy to the hospital. I laughed so hard. Great job!
Arsenic Allure chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Mandy,

This story almost lacks something. I am not sure what it is, exactly. It seems incomplete, rushed or fabricated. Odd thing to say about fiction, that. At any rate, you could improve the flow.

The humour is there: had a grin on my face for Fred tasting his own medicine, playing the part of a hybrid cat-bird and experiencing a general sulk. He even has the chance to research the implications of combinations of his inventions that he may not have thought of before.

I do enjoy most of your other works. Keep it up, yes?

-AA-
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was REALLY good. Extremely funny. I really enjoyed it. Great job. I can't wait to read more from you; we haven't seen you around in a while! Keep writing!