Reviews for Whirlwind
chaomi chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
O.O that was ... intense. A rare pairing , really good..I've only read a handful of FuuRei fics, I think only three here in this fandom, sadly all incomplete T_T. Haha. Here's the titles if you haven't read them already:

1. Solving the Puzzle by Siriusgirl1
2. The Right Things by Saicho-18
3. Silver Chains (although, this is more of a love square...haha)

I sometimes wish for more FuuRei to appear in this fandom..though, I'm also a ToFuu shipper. XD
Erin-Maltas137 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I'm a bit surprised no one else has done a Kurei Fuuko pairing fanfiction, it seems like it would be a lot of fun to write since they are both such complicated characters. Your really good and I wish this went into a full story, but still even on it's own it's amazing.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Okay I'm back here for the third time. Unbelievable I know. This fic just randomly popped into my mind after years. If that doesn't show you how impacting this literary treat is I don't know what will. I just love the way you convey passion and emotions with a violent edge. This makes me want to go re-watch Flame of Recca and see how strong of a fighter Fuuko is and read the manga from where the anime stops.
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Wow what just happen
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I can't believe I came back to this again! You really should write a second chapter!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
tian-shi-de-chi-bang chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
wow... this is a good fic... it's too sad though that only a few writes Kurei-fuuko fics... i find the pairing very challenging and good, in a way... like the flow of the story and Kurei was never out of character... a little bit bashing on mi-chan but still fit the story perfectly... nice one! keep up the good work!
egogirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
love the story very substantial:D
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was awesome! I love how you portrayed Kurei!
Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I think you could've rethought the summary. The passion part could be a lot better, and you know yourself YOU could've made it better than this. I do like the last line though. It's been a long time but I'm waiting for the sequel. High time you show me what you've got.

And one more thing, I thought that some of your other fics deserved more reviews than this one's got.
yuki kawaii chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
aww, that was good! while i was reading it i didn't feel like i was reading a fanfiction; it was like reading a part of a novel. okay, i'm getting vague here but i hope you get what i mean. ;)

kurei-fuuko isn't bad. there's something in it that's intense and breath-taking. like how you portrayed it in this piece.

good job! and hope to read more from you. God bless! :D
yanagichyan chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
wow. if i weren't such a devoted tofuu fan, i would switch to fuuko/kurei in a blink! such passion and intensity. again, wow.

great fic! i was kinda in awe the whole time i read it :)
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
KuXFuu huh?

Nice chappy
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
That's so touching, the detail you wrote in here is great.
Lyris chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow, this is so nice...not a lot of kurei-fuuko fics but man, with this fic, I'm becoming a kurei-fuuko pairing good job!I hope to read more from you