Reviews for Consequences of Forgetting
HyenaYu chapter 7 . 8/4
I know I read the story before, but I like your version of chibiuaa better.
shields07 chapter 11 . 1/12
I have to say this is one of my favorite Sailor Moon AU stories. I have been following your SM stories and have enjoyed them. I had gotten behind in reading your stories you have been writing, & decided to come back and reread a few of your stories. I must have skipped this one on accident, since I don't recall reading it from before. Turns out it is one of my favs! Now I'm just waiting on the chapter from TTT series to be released. I know you have been stressed, but sometimes you just can't rush creativity! It will come together!
GeminiEyes chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Interesting concept. I liked it
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
Great story I read it years ago, Maya Angelou passed away.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
Shaydees chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Fabulous!
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
cool story
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
This was interesting. I would have never imagined it turning out like this with the way it began. Also, the way you first made it seem like they were changing the timeline, and then it turns out it was meant to be like that, only that King Endymion didn't really remember.

And I really loved the way you handled Saffir in this one. I've always hated the fact that he was never really evil, yet in cannow (and in most fics) he still dies.

I imagine that, with the way they all forgot the changes they made and since they won't remember until the time of Crystal Tokyo, that there won't be any sequels for this. I imagine you just don't want to have to worry about other fics with what you already have going on.

Still, it is a very good story.

Hope you'll write more at some point (if not of this fic, then another one) See ya!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
No, I think the ending worked out just fine. Everyone was saved, and while their memories have been altered, the future versions are quite understanding of the necessity of the alterations. It's actually quite a neat ending.
SailorMoon489 chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
This is really good :D
ladyhawk89 chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
I like the idea of this story. The plot line is interesting and original. That said, it also leaves a lot to be desired with development. I have been very confused, especially in this chapter, about Dimande. How does he know so much about Usagi and Mamoru? In the show, he didn't go after her until he had seen her as Sailor Moon. I don't have a problem with him knowing her secret identity per se, but you never made it clear HOW he knew who she was, how he knew that the crystal was her power source, or how he knew who Mamoru was. You didn't explain the reason why Mars could suddenly weild the jewel, because it's common knowlege in the fandom that no one but a member of the royal Lunarian family can use it. Also, i don't understand how Dimande knew that Usagi and Mamoru had a psychic connection when the rest of the Senshi didn't even know, and Usagi and Mamoru themselves don't even reallt understand it. Again, not a problem in and of itself, but it needs more explanation if you're going to use that. The story also moves very quickly. I don't get a sense of who the characters are from the story. Everything I know about them comes from what I know about the show. Even though this is a fan fiction, you should never assume that your readers know what you're talking about. It's been a couple of years since you finished this story, but I know that as a writer I like constructive feedback whenever it comes. I like the plot so far, but would love to see where you'd go with it now that you've had a couple of years to mature in your writing.
Miss Lee Ann chapter 11 . 12/27/2009
I love your story. It's really well-written, romantic and well-developed. I never get tired of reading it and after a few years, I can still remember it. Well done and thanks for writing this brilliant story! I love how you portrayed Chiba Mamoru, the Outer Senshi and all the other characters! Very nicely done with the right amount of tension, action, drama, power, mystique and emotions!
chimichurri chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
Hey nice story! I really enjoyed reading it )
AliceElle chapter 11 . 11/19/2009
I highly enjoyed this story, it was interesting and it offered a different view on the R season of the anime. The ending was ambiguous, but I felt it was perfect. I read a couple of your other stories, and I felt like you gave each character wonderful personalities. Each character kept a part of their traits we know, but you helped expand it even more.

I don't know what I'm rambling about, but all I know is your story was wonderful.
Vld chapter 11 . 12/30/2008
End of an era of sorts, huh? I've been thinking of something. Why not make a sequel where the Black Moon Clan take arms again to help the Sailor Senshi? That, or something along the lines of "The Senshi are defeated" or "the Senshi won but are all too injured to fight against a new enemy". In either cases, Dimande and his Clan decide to take up the mantle and fight for justice and all that until the Senshi are back on their feets, and maybe even afterwards.
Seirin chapter 11 . 12/30/2008
Gratulations:) You must feel really happy because of finishing your story:) You can be proud, good job