Reviews for Toothpaste and Light Bulbs
Hannah.books chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
That didnt really go anywhere.
Montara chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
It was depressing but so right. Even he wed for money ... The chances for a pour woman/man to end up marrying a rich one are almost zero, that's why we love to read stories about having a chance to happiness :P

So, as a one-shot I can appreciate it but I like HEA... but maybe Edward and Bella can have their happy ending as a full story, with a lot more chapters to expand the story ... if you want...:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
sounds good but waaaay more detail cause its just to vague to make anything of the story
cryptthing chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
great 1 shot, but huge potential too it, I would love to see the story fleshed out if you so desired to do it
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was depressing and deep. Mostly depresing.
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
WOW!
ShinyObsession chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
You should really, really continue this story. I would really love to find out what happens next, pretty please!
Peaceandunity chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
great job on all of your stories but i wounder greatly what happens next. i know i have no liability to say this since i do the same with my stories but can u please and more chapters?
WhosThat chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Interesting beginning. I think a full story would be great.
Christinahhh51195 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I think yew should keep going it don't feel like a one shot yew know it's like sumthing is missing and that sumthing you can get in a couple more chapters make t a short story I don't think it could be a 45 chapter inlass yew bring more than one porblem in buh all that shirt the Edward is going thru it should five yew 10 the minium I like it.

Xx~ Chriissy C. £
life23 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
this is really good please continue!
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!please write more, it's very good!
kellee63 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Great story, once again! It was nicely written. I would love if you continued this and expanded on it because there definitely are some unanswered questions in there...!
Zoella De Vil chapter 1 . 4/24/2009