Reviews for Good And Evil: The Prince's League
mumimeanjudy chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
So Snape DID warn Harry before he left! I wondered why he would refuse to kill Harry but would flee without warning him.
mumimeanjudy chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow! Hermione is supposed to be smart and yet, just on Dumbledore's say-so, she's ready to commit murder? What would she do if he ordered her to commit suicide?
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I don't believe Hermoine. I mean, this is HARRY we're talking about. The boy who's saved her life twice in the years they've known each other, and she's going to betray him by believing Dumbledore and what he THINKS might happen to Harry once he beats old Moldywart? After everything Harry's done for her, she owes HIM her loyalty more than she owns the old coot.

Before she considers killing him as the only option, she should at least WAIT and see if Dumbledore's prediction comes true. For all she knows, Harry could still be both sane and good when the final battle is over, that is if he survives the battle and Voldemort doesn't win.
fifespice chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
good chapter so im thinking fred and george may be on side same as lupin hopefully but molly is is easliy swayed and hermione is a bad friend if u ask me
fifespice chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
ooh so who cna they rely on i hope the twins are good and on harrys side
fifespice chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
least nsape found them but whats hermioen the traior doing in that palce is she come looking for threm on bumbldorks orders
fifespice chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
so dumbledore the old git wnated harry dead but was too chicken to do ti himslef and asked snape to do so and when he refused asked ron and hermione to do it and hemrioen agreed some friend

least rons on harrys side
Circle M chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
"'I better go help him before he-' THUMP. '-Walks into something." X'D ! That's the first time I've ever laughed out loud at a fanfiction story! Excellent chapter! Brilliant! Harry sprawled at the bottom of the stairs, Ron holding his stomach laughing, and Ron's earlier comments about the wards and Snape respectively were priceless! Great pathos, too, especially Snape's small smile and Arthur's emotional state! I was encouraged to read that Fred rolled his eyes - I'm hoping he disbelieves the "Death Eaters" story! Please post Chapter 6 as soon as you can!
Shiva'sGirl chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
awesome stuff cannot wait for the next chapter!
Circle M chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
This is cool! How are Snape and Ron going to get the strands of hair they need for the Polyjuice Potion? Oh, I hope the twins are on Harry's side! And I hope to Heaven that Mrs. Weasley is! Lupin and Tonks, I'm not sure! Ginny...? Holy cliffhanger! Thanks for getting it written and posted so fast - and thanks for the personal note! :) It doesn't seem rushed to me - and, yes, I think you've got Snape down perfectly! See you in Chapter 5!
Circle M chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Wow, what a great plot! I just discovered this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Good writing, too - and you've got the characters down pat! I'll be watching my Inbox for the alert to Chapter 4! :)
Kitty Black Cat chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
Wow! This is such a great beginning. 2nd chapter and I can feel some action and tension...anyway it's just great. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please write more soon!
Morgana-White chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
Very promising start! Please continue!
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 2 . 10/5/2008