Reviews for Good And Evil: The Prince's League
ErrorX chapter 23 . 1/1/2009
lol you amuse me
Proof of Nothing chapter 26 . 12/26/2008
Wow! I'm going to enjoy the sequel if you write this good every time. (Smiles)
SevereInsomnia chapter 26 . 12/22/2008
This was a good story! Not my usual genre, but very interesting. I shall await your sequel. What will you do without all of those characters?
Flanclanman chapter 14 . 12/16/2008
Ok, I'm on chapter fourteen, and I must say I love this story.

There is, however, one thing I keep noticing and it's something of a pet peeve of mine.

Please please please, correct all the mistakes you make with writing "you're" when you should be writing "your"

It's an easy mistake to make, I admit, but it's one that is very irritating.

I hope you've managed to straighten it out in future chapters.

I'll review again when I've finished the story.

FCM

x
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 26 . 12/12/2008
i can't wait for the sequel!
Serpent91 chapter 26 . 12/12/2008
awesome ending!
WolfGirl Moonlight chapter 26 . 12/8/2008
Great story. Update with the sequel soon please.
transgressions chapter 26 . 12/7/2008
There better be a sequel! Hahaha, keep up the good work!
Goth1cPr1nc3ss chapter 26 . 12/6/2008
That was a brilliant ending. I loved it. You did an amazing job. I love this story, and I'm sad to see it end, but glad that I finally know the ending!

Congratulations on finishing!

Sarah xo.
Stunna21 chapter 26 . 12/6/2008
good chapter and update soon this is getting good.
Azariah Everest Luciano chapter 25 . 11/28/2008
That was so unlike Harry's parents... They play dirty, I'm just glad harry picked Severus! Very interesting story! I love it! Keep updating soon please! I dont think i can wait much longer for another chapter, lol.

-Snapes Griffindork-
Lilly chapter 23 . 11/28/2008
That was the Funniest authors note i've ever seen.

10 points!
Circle M chapter 25 . 11/27/2008
HI,IT'S ME! I'm back online after a second stay in Computerless Siberia - home for the Thanksgiving holidays! Boy, was this chapter worth waiting for - it's totally lovely! One small typo I feel obliged to point out (not criticizing, not at all - I *loved* this chapter!): I think you meant to type that anyone who wanted to visit limbo had to be deceased for two months, rather than "diseased"! Unless they're all having a really, REALLY swinging time in Heaven, and there's a lot of penecillin available up there! ;D Otherwise, this chapter was top-rate, and a read I've been waiting for - it more than fulfilled my expectations! I didn't find it to be cliche at all; to the contrary, many of your descriptions seem to be absolutely original for an out-of-body scene - especially Harry enjoying the familiar smell of Sirius and the sweet smell of his mother as he hugged them! I JUST LOVED that! What a warm and realistic touch! I could just see Harry pressing his nose against Sirius and his mother as they hugged him - eyes blissfully closed, just inhaling and smiling! *Sigh!* Having Eileen Prince make an appearance was brilliant, too! I hope she approves of Harry as a match for her son! ;) Such a lovely scene, but I'm glad you sent him back - as you say, he's just too adorable to have been killed!
Goth1cPr1nc3ss chapter 25 . 11/25/2008
Hey! The chapter was great! I didn't like that Lily and James were trying to get him to stay though. but I can see where they were coming from. I'd want to stay with my child too.

I can't wait to read what comes next!

Sarah xo.
transgressions chapter 25 . 11/24/2008
Excellent chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »